SOMETHING OUT OF IT'S WAY

Thank you for voting 🤗

Annika had accompanied shivaay to the Airport .Seated silently both were reminiscing their moments  during their previous birthdays .The truth that it wasn't going to be the same this year ,gave them a heavy heart.Soon annika realized their state and tried to divert him.

A- hey shivaay,don't forget to bring chocolates for me ok(encircled her elbows into his's)

But she didn't get any reply from him.

A- I'm going shivaay ,bye(standing up)

S- what happened paanika ?

A- then ?what do you expect me to do ,have this(she forwarded a parchment)bye(she left from there)

Shivaay smiled looking at the paper as he knew what it would be.She had the practice of writing a small messaged letter if she's not able to converse .

This method of her's actually started when she was in 4th std in school ,when once she wrote a letter and flew it as a rocket into shivaay's class as she couldn't go inside during his classes.

He chuckled seeing her warning to read the letter only when he had boarded his flight.And he actually obeyed her,he viewed the letter at once he settled in his flight.

The letter read.

Shivaay,first remove the idiotic sad frown from your face.(he smiled)Even I'm feeling sad for not being able to be with you on our birthday,but am I crying like you, duffer("hey I ain't crying haan,"he argued).Keep your mobile charged fully,I don't want any excuses later .Call me sharply at 12 am ,I won't call you .You should be the first one to wish me .One more important thing,Don't you dare forget my chocolates,bye !

S- pagal paanika (he whispered audible only to him)

Shivaay reached London ,the next day was fully packed with his work.But still he messaged her ,whenever he had time .

At night ,their day was too close.It was nearly 11.55 am.Shivaay had already reached the terrace of his hotel and stayed checking his mobile each second to push the clock to reach 12 am.And suddenly ge was baffled to see that the total place becoming it seemed to be a power failure throughout the hotel.Soon something caught his attention,when his eyes reflected something which was sparkling. And there it was, few laterns floating through the sky .

 And there it was, few laterns floating through the sky