A HINT

Thank you for voting 🤗

After a week

OM

Pinky was seated in the living room selecting some jewellery for annika while annika and shivaay were engrossed in their respective office works.

P- annika ,come here .

She went and sat beside pinky ,who started trying each neck pieces keeping it around her neck.

P- ye kaisi hai ?

A- ek minute ,oi shivaay ...(she called for him who was busy with his laptop)

S- hmm?

A- how's this?

S- hmm(without looking at her)

A- hey idiot (she threw a box kept beside which straightly hit his hands bringing his attention)

S- what do you want annika ?(he asked being irritated)

P- why are you shouting at her shivaay ?bechari tujse bas poochrahi hai ki vo necklace kaise hai .Aur tum(to annika)if you like this ,we will buy it .Why are you asking him ?(she stressed )

A- aise nahi aunty ,if he likes it only I will take this .Bachpan se aise hi haina ham .Everything of mine would be his selection .

Shivaay who was listening to this, immediately got up and went near her, holding the necklace he clutched it around her neck carefully .While doing this he murmured " Then why didn't you ask me while deciding about your marriage?"Fixing it properly, he moved infront and looked at her .

S- This seems to be perfect for you ,par kya tumhe ye pasand hai ?(he asked in a serious tone looking into her eyes )

At once she could make out that,he wasn't talking about the necklace .

S- you look beautiful!(he expressed )

Saying this he turned moved to his room leaving back a worried annika .

A- aunty ,mein abhi aathi hoon .

She slowly stood up and made small steps towards his room .She hasn't totally recovered from the accident. It's just been a day since she had resumed walking .She stood at the doorway watching him stand back facing her .

S- are you going to ask permission for this even ?come in .(he ordered)

A- hello ,why should I ask permission ?

S- that's what I said (he stated )

A- so you are expecting me to ask permission ...wait ,wait... you have an idea of dominating me right? ...and (interrupted)

S- what did I even say? Matlab kuch bhi!How would anyone be able to handle you ,kya bolun mein...tumhe muje alava koi aur jail bhi nahi saktha (he shook his head being fed up)