AT THE END IT'S ALWAYS "US"

Thank you for voting 🤗

Annika reached home at noon.She had informed about her surprise for shivaay to pinky ,so pinky also decided to accompany annika .But since her mother's health condition demanded her ,she had gone to visit her mother.So now annika was all alone in OM.

Never ever since her childhood ,she had to face a situation like this on her birthday. Literally the whole day would turn out to be the best day of her life even though the next year would surely be even more better ,not having her idiot along was itself the biggest dissipation of the day.

She haven't switched on her mobile still.But somewhere her heart wanted to check if atleast he had texted her.With tons of hope she flashed on the screen and as soon as she pushed the mobile data ,there were too many notifications from WhatsApp specifying to be received at 12.17 am ,the next one at 12.18 am and it continued with 56 voice messages and 63 calls from him.Soon she grabbed a pinch of relief .

But she immediately went offline,indeed she was hurt.

Seeing the double tick but still not receiving any response from her didn't go easy with him.He knew she would be angry ,and it would be sorted out only if he meets her . Unfortunately,his damn work wasn't leaving his back .But shivaay couldn't hold back more ,so...

Early Night

On the other side ,annika received a call from her office mentioning that there was some emergency work to be completed. Though she was in no mood to work for today,she couldn't deny.

She was baffled to find her office to be dark with power off.And suddenly out of nowhere ,the power came on along with the howling sound of birthday wishes from her colleagues.And parchments of colours strands falling through the centre of the roof on her from the balloons tied up tracely throughout the place .

A- ohh !!! Thank you so much guys ,I wasn't expecting this .Thank you !!

Everyone wished her and ,there was a small celebration .While talking with her batch mate she came to know that it was Madhav ,her photography companion who had grouped up the people and prepared all this for her.

A - maddy ,the surprise was too good man ,thank you.

Ma- always ,and yes I've a present for you.

A- what's this?

Ma- you have to open to know what's inside.

A- oookaaay..

The box consisted of a cute candid pic of annika taken when she was totally engrossed with her notes.

A- wow ,It's amazing maddy.

Ma- I know...Hey annika ,would you join me for dinner today?

Annika was actually reluctant to go .Whatever it is ,she was still yearning for her shivaay's wish , so she wasn't really interested in hanging out with her friend but at the same time she couldn't deny him even, as he had actually brought something to the day which she thought would end up to be the worst.So she agreed .

(Madhav is a good friend of annika,he also knew about shivika being the bff's forever.He has some feelings for annika,so obviously he doesn't like shivaay)