⚘TYPICAL YOU⚘

Thank you for voting 😊

Shivaay attended the press meet with a disguised smile as he was actually disturbed from last night due to annika's constant ignorance since then.

Annika who sat on the last row of the right column behaved professional, shooting some questions regarding his success strategies while he being the tadibaaz held up to his level in pretending to show a formal him as if he merely bothered about her ignorance.

Both the ego heads were shooting daggers on each other all the while ,but it was hardly noticed by anyone there .

He ,who believed that it wasn't his fault, remained in his own stand that he deserves an apology and she who had behaved impulsive hearing his words didn't certainly know that she's at fault .

A- what do you think is your special source of power which brought you this success ?

S- ofcourse, everything starts from a point zero . It's just your clear vision of future and the hard work which is required for you to build your next day. And I think decisions play a major role when it comes to work ,so a perfectly clear view of things is needed to lead .

' With whom would you want to share or dedicate this award ?'

One from the crowd asked ,

S- obviously my team of workers without whom ,I don't think this would have been possible. This award solely belongs to them too.

He completed to get a round of applause,

' Sir , a personal question? '

Shivaay nodded,

' Sir ,you are The Man of the field like a perfect business man !and your wife is a news fetcher I mean as a person from media I know how it works . And I even know that you as a person who doesn't prefer press to be your medium , you rarely give interviews. But at last ,its a Business man and Reporter . Have you ever thought "why a Reporter ?" what do you want to say about it ? '

The man completed his question passing a look on annika and then at shivaay who had his gaze right fixed on her with a pleasant smile covering his lips.

He was lost in her !

She behaved a complete stranger there and continued instructing the camera man . Indeed she heard the question ,but the way she pretended normal just swept him away . As if there is actually another girl who's being mentioned as his wife , that's how she looked . All plain ,

That's what he adored , true that her small span of glance on him did get caught but, he pretended .

A perfect couple right?...!

He dragged himself from his lala land to deliver an answer,

S- I believe , we're interesting! I do admit that I'm not a person who would want to show up much in media but personal life is completely different from profession  right? As you all know, we both are childhood friends and firstly she is my best friend before being my wife . I've seen her striving through each steps in achieving her carrier as a journalist. It's her passion, she loves this job! Not everyone could just walk into people's house and question on their wrong deeds , it's a power which you guys possess . I myself have thought many times that being one in media is not everyone's cup of tea . I know the risks in it , so if she has chose this to be her ambition ,I respect it completely and I am proud of her ! And about your question, I haven't thought " why a reporter?" because her profession can never determine what I feel for her . Indeed ,A business man and a reporter may sound weird but as I said before , we're interesting.