BUDDING BEFORE BLOOMING

Thank you for voting 🤗

D- maa told me that you accepted the alliance,but will you accept me? I think that's what which matters.

A- (after a long pause)tayyar hoon mein (she wasn't very audible)

D- (smiling)annika, tayyar aur haan mein bahut fark hota hai .It's ok I understand,I'll give you some time .They have arranged our engagement tomorrow until then you have time to take your decision .

In shivaay's office

S- (in call )deal cancel huwa tho ,you will be fired.Did you get that ?I don't know what your going to do but ,I need the deal signed within today .

Raging out on his PA ,he cut the call and the next minute the phone went into pieces getting hit on the wall.The reason for his anger wasn't the deal ,he knew very well how to sort the problem .But what about his heart screaming to stop annika's marriage .Pushing him to stop her from leaving him and ordering him to hold on to her throughout life. The thought that she had accepted to make a life without him did no good to him as he had already finished his half bottle of champagne trying to divert his mind from her but poor he didn't realize it wasn't possible as it was just all about her which was flooding throughout his heart now.Taking a frame which had the pic of them he just stared at it which automatically took him through his days with her .

S - paanika ...kya kardiya tumne yaar ,tera idiot... ko chodke... jaaogi ?(his voice shivered indicating his brimming tears)How can you do this annika ?Won't you miss me ?How can you not ,when I'm dying her fearing not to loose you. Mat jao na yaar (he held the frame close to his heart and let out his tears)

It was already past 11 PM but still shivaay haven't returned yet worried for which annika waited for him leaning on the doorstep.

A- where did this idiot go ?Ok ,I am at fault and now I want to apologise. But if he comes only I can ask sorry na (she complained to herself )Kahan ho tum pagal (she spoke gritting her teeth )

But the whole night he didn't come .It was morning 7am when pinky was trying to wake up annika who had slept seated near the doorstep.

A- aunty ,didn't shivaay come yet?

P- nahi annika ,I called his PA and he informed that they had some important work so shivaay couldn't come home yesterday .Aa jayega vo ,go and fresh up.Aur haan ,shaam ko jaldi aana .Tera din hai aaj(caressing her cheecks )

A- ji aunty .

(Shivaay had ordered his PA to tell this to pinky)

Pinky went from there.

A- lagtha hai bahut gusse mei hai vo idiot .I have to do something

She asked two hours permission in her office and went to visit shivaay .Moving out from the lift she eagerly forwarded towards his cabin to be stopped by a staff stating that he had instructed not to allow anyone inside until he says .