Chapter Fifteen

After that heated moment kanina hindi ako makapaniwala na gusto niya din ako. Ano kailangan pa talaga nay ganong scene para magkaaminan? Hay nako, nevermind taht because this is my best day so far. Ang bilis bilis ng pangyayari at hindi ko na namamalayan. We are currently in the living room and i am spooning her.

Alam ko na hindi ako dapat nakikipagrelasyon ng ganito sa kanya! This is bad news! Pero wala na din akong masabi sa sarili ko eh. Maling mali ito dahil baka gawin lang siyang pain ng mga kalaban kapag nangyari na ang kinakatakutan namin ni Kuya. Fuck. I am putting this girl in danger ng hindi ko namamalayan. This is a freaking mess.

Napabuntong hininga ako in disgrace and my eyes is still glued in the T.V. My hands is wrapped on her waist gently then she suddenly moved to face me and buried her face in my chest.

Pero pano kung ginagamit lang pala ako ni Lisa para kamlimutan si Kai? Eh diba hindi niya siya mahal? I can't even fathom what i am feeling right now. Mixed emotions at nag oover think nanaman ako ng mga pasakit na bagay.

"Lili? Are you okay?" She asked me and she suddenly looked up. I'm still not facin her.

She's my angel in disguise. Paulit ulit ko na itong sinasabi pero imbes na lumayo ako sa kanya ay hindi ko mapigilan na lumapit pa. Parang siyang drug. Addictive yet satisfying. She is the cure to my poison pero habang tumatagal talaga we are being the poison. She's the malfunction to my stone cold machinery. Bigla-bigla nalang talaga mangyayari. Hay nako. Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko! Stupid crush of hers!

She started straddling me and my heart beat quicken. Her hands guide me to face her and then her thumb caress my soft face.

"What's bothering you, Baby?"

The way she called me in that pet name. I can't even explain how but the butterflies interrupted my speech again. What is she doing to me? Masyado nang lumama ang sakit ko. Ang sakit na main love sa babaeng anghel na nasa harap ko.

"Nothing."

"You sure? Kanina ka pa tulala eh."

She looked me straight in my eyes like commanding me to look in her soul.

"Yes."

"I can sense that something or someone is bothering you pero ito  lang ako sasabihin ko, Lili." She took a deep breath at medyo inilapit ang mukha niya sa akin. I can feel her breathing in my face. Too close yet so far. I badly want to kiss her. Ravage her.

"I'm all yours at i promise you na walang makakakuha sa akin kung hindi ikaw lang."

With that, she closed the gap between us and started kissing me passionately. Tongues are still battling for dominance pero as usual i won. She's a really good kisser and i wonder she also did this to her previous ex's. She's a wild thing na hindi mo aakalain.

As the kiss grew intense, her mouth gently rolled down to my jaw, sucking every inch of it that will leave a visible mark. I can't help but close my eyes due to the burning sensation we are having and the lack of fresh air. She continued to suck until she reached my neck which i gave her more access by tilting my head to the said. Pinipigilan ko lang hindi magmoan dahil sa ginagawa niya. She's a freaking expert. I wonder if she did this to some girls too. For sure tuwang tuwa sila kung si Jennie ang gumawa sa kanila nito.

Moments later, she pulled back and starting to remove her clothes leaving her top naked in front of me. Which i did the same to pero may bra ako.

Bago pa niya gawin ang binabalak niya ay i flipped us over so i can dominate her. I love this ecstatic feeling. Euphoria. I feel like i'm literally in heaven while making out with her. Trying to forget the rumble of butterflies i my stomach because the gorgeous woman is down with me-i smirked at her and her face turned immediately in a dark shade of red.