One[M]

VIP Lounge...

"Congratulations!" All of Jennie's friends, Irene, Nayeon, Miyeon, and Chahee said to her as she walked into their VIP booth of the bar. Jennie smiled and did a big group hug with her friends.

"Thank you!" They all sat down and Irene ordered a round of shots for the group.

"I can't believe you just graduated grad school and got a teaching job at one of the top high schools in the country and your only 23, people would kill to be in your position." Nayeon said while they were waiting for their drinks.

The waiter placed their shots on the table then left, they each pick one up and cheered then drank.

"I know I know. I'm just lucky Jisoo's dad is on the school board there. I guess those are the perks of being friends since we were in diapers."

They order another round of shots.

"Speaking of Jisoo, where is she?"

Chahee said while pulling her phone out to see if Jisoo sent anything. "She had a really big family dinner she couldn't miss."

They kept talking and catching up, then after the third round of shots, Miyeon spoke up. "Enough talking let's go dance."

They all got up and followed her to the dance floor.

Meanwhile at the bar...

"You're back again Pokpak?" The bartender asked Lisa who took her favorite seat at the bar. It was her favorite, because she could scan the whole place from it.

"I told you not to call me that anymore, Mark. And yes, I'm back again. Now please give me my usual."

Mark poured Lisa a glass of whisky and slid it to her.

"Fine I'll stop, but you need to not come here so often or my boss is gonna start suspecting that I'm not carding you."

Lisa drank her drink in one go. "Don't worry, pretty soon you won't be seeing me."

Mark stopped what he was doing and look up at Lisa who was staring into the abyss.

"Is he hurting you again? Because if he is I'll kill him myself." Lisa looked back at Mark.

"No, he hasn't for awhile, but after senior year ends, I'm out of this hell hole. Now if you excuse me, I see a very hot brunette who looks like she could use a bit more fun."

Lisa got up and walked towards the girl on the dance floor.

Dance Floor...

Lisa walked up to the girl who was dancing with her back to her. She tapped her shoulder and the girl turned around to face her. "Are you alone?" Lisa asked her. The girl looked around then back to Lisa. "I was with my friends, but it seems we got separated." Lisa move a little closer to the girl. "Well I'm sorry to hear that, but do you mind if I dance with you until they get back?" The girl thought for a second then agreed. "Sure why not?"

They were dancing for what felt like hours, then the song changed to a sensual one, and the girl turned her back to Lisa and they began grinding on each other. Lisa could feel her buddy in her pants start to wake up so she pulled away from the girl and turned her around. "Let me buy you a drink." The girl nodded and went with Lisa to the bar, when they sat down Lisa motioned for Mark to bring them a couple of shots.

"So I never caught your name." Lisa said to the brunette. "That's because I never said it." Lisa knew this was going to be a fun one tonight with the amount of sass this girl has. "Well I'll tell you mine then. Hi I'm Lalisa, but please call me Lisa" Lisa put her hand out for the girl to shake. The girl smiled and shook her head at Lisa's actions. "Jennie." Lisa smiled when Jennie took her hand.