Act I - Scene III

"Holá, you reached Kim Namjoon,  please leave a message."

She could see it now. The illumination of 'Mi amor' on his phone screen everytime she called. He wasn't sleeping somewhere in a small hotel in Hong Kong after a tiring day of work. It wasn't meant for him to see all of her missed calls.

"I have to go back to Seoul, I have to let eomma know before someone call her up with the news." Taehyung said looking to waving sea on the old pier.

"Yea, please do." Marina murmured to him, hearing the clicking of the lighter he used to flame the cigarette he just placed between his lips.

"I'm not sure how I'm going to do that." He puffed the smoke warching the sailing boats near the shore.

"You don't believe it, do you?" She asked, he turned to at her questionably when she added: "I mean the suicide thing. Do you believe it?"

He looked at her briefly before he inhaled the smoke of his poisoning  tobacco, his eyes didn't dare to look at hers for any time longer: "I never knew Joon was in so much pain, if he was, then I probably had no idea."

"That doesn't answer my question, Taehyung."

"Look, Martina. I know it's hard but we are talking about the facts here. Joon is dead and the police says that there was no sign of murder in his case."

"Joon never did drugs, Joon wouldn't die that cowardly."

"Ostensibly, he did. And you and I can control it nor we can turn back what happened. Joon is dead all we have to do now is respect his choice of not wanting to live."

"It can't be his choice, there's no single reason for this to happen." She said shaking her head in disbelief.

Taehyung placed both hands on her shoulder: "Stop, it Martina, please just stop it. You'll only hurt yourself thinking this way. Joon made his choice, you saw the police report you saw what the experts had to tell you. Just accept the facts, even if they are hard to believe right now."

"It's-..."

"It'll make sense. It has to." Taehyung said he offered her a hug, she didn't say anything nor did she hug back she was only standing there thinking of what Taehyung said.

"You go. Go to Seoul, let eomma know."

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"I'm not ready for all of the buzz in Seoul, not right now. I'll stay here for couple of days, till the funeral and then I'll come back."

The word funeral wasn't exactly something she had to say thinking of Joon. Joon was the definition of life shouldn't be mentioned in a topic of death and funerals.

"I'll call Sehun and let him. It's better if you didn't stay alone."

"I'll let him know that's fine."

"Okay, I should leave now." She nodded.

She walked into one of the traditional restaurants hoping that she can find tea or coffee to fulfill her need of the caffeine.

"Sorry, but we don't serve coffee in here." The elderly woman said when she nodded: "Can I have tea instead?"

"Sure. I'll be back in minutes."

She took Joon's phone out of her purse. The lock screen welcomed here again demanding the password, the password she couldn't guess.

Joon wasn't a complicated man, he didn't think too much about making a password for any of his accounts. Before now Martina thought she knew all of Joon's passwords, but it seemed like not the one to his own phone.