Act IV Scene IV

Taehyung was lost between the words Baekhyun told him.

"You knew Sul was blackmailing my brother?"

"Joon didn't call it blackmailing. Joon was helping Sul raise her child."

"What?! Joon had a-... Joon was a father?" Taehyung was now sitting on Baekhyun's bed. The last was so tired to met Taehyung's gaze.

"That what Sul told him, but it wasn't true. Sul's child was someone's else. It wasn't Joon's."

"And she used him? She tricked him to believe that it was his?!"

"No, Joon knew. But he loved Sul's kid,  he couldn't bring his heart to stop supporting her."

"Taehyung, your brother. He was so kind man, his kindness was sometimes mistaken for foolishness."

"I-... I know. But Baekhyun How do you know all of these things about my brother?"

"You know how your brother asked me to move to Jeju to protect us from your father. He asked me to keep an eye of Sul and her child."

"I knew he wasn't faithful to Martina. But I never thought he looked for another woman too."

"Can you please open the file on the table?" Baekhyun asked, Taehyung's hand was on his. Taehyung hesitated before he did.

"Joon wasn't involved with Sul romantically after one night stand. Before his death he asked me to make arrangements for his well."

Taehyung opened the file, to read the content of the papers...

"That's impossible, Joon wouldn't do that."

"I'm sorry, Taehyung but it was his wish."

Taehyung stood up holding the file in hand: "this is practically all of the Kim's wealth going to Sul's kid!"

"Taehyung please don't yell." Baekhyun was in pain, but Taehyung couldn't believe what his brother were trying to do!

"This is insane, this is absolutely insane. My brother, he won't do this not to our family, he wouldn't everything we have to someone he didn't know."

"I had to stop him Taehyung, I couldn't watch him throw what must been yours away like this, I couldn't stand him betraying you again like your father did."

"What are you talking about?"

"I had to stop him before he went out of control, he didn't care about you or me or anyone. He wanted revenge from your father who ordered Namjoon to divorce Martina. He wanted to get rid of the Kim's power taking everything away with it."

"Baekhyun-..."

"It was my only choice, he has to die or the papers were going to confirm his wishes, I had to stop him before he hurts you again."

"You mean-... y-you killed my hyung?"

~°○°~

Martina stood outside Baekhyun's apartment in Jeju where the police cars were parked out the building. Sehun, placed a hand on her shoulder as he said: "Are you okay?"

"I thought it was LuHan or Yixing. But Baekhyun is family at least I found out he was, why would he try to kill Joon."

"I'm sorry, Martina."

Taehyung walked out of the building, he looked at Martina before he said: "I'm sorry." He didn't know why he has to apologise for something Baekhyun did, but he knew he did it for him, he did it because he cared... he killed his brother because he loved him.