Act III - Scene I

A ghost was coming from a distant memory that she wished she could forget, a memory once was made of feather and satin ribbons was now a presentation of blades and grey smoke, a nightmare that she couldn't wake up to leave it behind.

His sweet dark hair that she always knew was now replaced with presumptuous silver strands, the eyes she always thought as innocence and welcoming were now subdued of light, lifeless and provoking fear. Angry scares were scarred across the skin she once thought of as flawless.

"LuHan!" It sounded like a whisper.  A sound of susurration like victims mouthing their murderer names just before they put their soul to rest.

She knew it was their fated destiny to be standing there, face to face, no boundaries separating them, no walls to build up high, nothing to protect her from the past she left back in I' Albufera, that past that was more attached to him than to that small town in Valencia.

"I hope you are not going to run away from me now."

Few steps closer to her were the 'DRINK ME' bottle that took her into the wonderland she ran away from. A wonderland of cheap cologne, hot summers nights in her small house in I' Albufera, fabric smelled like smoke. Fan ceilings that can't change the weather, drinking cool bear on aching porches as a white noises came from the radio playing Spanish love songs past midnight time, dances on the edge of the pier's fence with bare feet before falling into the security of his arms, sweet accent whispering her name like no one ever mouthed it before. Wonderland of immature dreams in someone else arms.

"I thought you'd miss me, I thought you came here to see me."

"I had no idea that you were in Korea." She said he voice shaky her words sounded more like a prayer for him to let her go.

"Sweet Martina, I thought you knew who I am."

"Were you following me?" She asked. He smiled taking few steps toward her leaving her frightened with the decreasing distance.

"I was for a while, but I gave up knowing that you were leaving no traces for me to find. I understood that your love faded for me. Is that how much I scared that night?" She didn't say anything, her gaze fall to the ground, memories of that night was threatening to hunt her again: "Did you hate me for what I did? I'm not blaming you if you do."

"Can you leave me alone? I want to be left alone, I came a long way here to leave it in the past, so don't bring it back because I won't let you." Her words were sworn weapons, she hoped they were enough to make this syndrome ends.

He took a step back; she threw a hand in her hair anxiously as he said: "I want to help you find the truth about your dead husband."

She looked at LuHan who seemed serious about his offer: "I don't want your help." She told him with no hesitation.

"Do you think Yixing going to be the honest man who'll let you know that his beloved ex-girlfriend drove your husband to that pier late that night? Do you think Yixing would let you know that his Sul was blackmailing your husband to keep his dirty secret away from you?! Do you really think he's being honest to you?"

"I don't know if he is, but I know that you can never be honest to me."

"I didn't lie to you not even once, Martina."

"You kept things away from me; things led us to the short way to an end that it possibly could've been the end of your life."

"I know you can't trust me, but I think you should start looking for the truth yourself starting from Yixing's place."

"I said I don't need your help!"

"He's going to meet a friend of his at 5 tomorrow evening, the code number to his place is a combination of his Sul's birthday dates, you better search the place carefully because he's paranoid as hell, he can't find out about you being in there ever. I'll make sure to hold him as long as you need."

"I'm not going to intrude someone's place just because you told me to do!" She exasperatedly spoke and LuHan knew it's her act of defense.

"Martina, it's okay."

"It's not okay!" She could feel his finger on her lips.

"You're scared, but it's okay. Just trust me." He could see it in her eyes, the way she looked at him like he was sort of freak, someone who's too crazy to be frightened by.

"I know you’re going to be in Yixing's place tomorrow, I know you'll find something important, I know because I was there and I saw it with my own eyes. He won't deny either because he knows it's undeniable."

"Stop!"

"Martina, I won't hurt you. I just want to help you."

"Stop messing with my head!"

"I'm not messing with your head baby."

"I'm not your baby."

"You know you always will. Siempre!" He said before he stepped back, throwing a hand in his hair tucking on the ends anxiously before he said: "Te veo pronto, Martina."

He walked away leaving her alone on that pier, left with his words echoing through her head. Because she wasn't supposed to be his 'Siempre'.

~◦○◦~
Author's Note

Me paying back! And each character seems a little dull will have a surprising role later, that's my warning for you so take it seriously because I have no intentions of leaving massive clues –careful I said massive and I didn't say any-. Basically my dear, sweet Park is good at picking them up (:'.

Getting a little excited, aren't we? So, the stranger's identity is revealed. I hope you liked it. Let me know what you think in the comments because I can't wait to find out.

A lot to come soon, we still have so many things to find out, don't you guys agree?

Also thank you for the sweet red hearts on Amino, I love when you guys do, but you're constant reader please leave a star in the comment, I'd love to know how many been reading this from act I. Thank you for the reads on Wattpad, it's hard to believe that I actually post this on Amino and still get that kind of reads on Wattpad honestly thank you, I'm really honored and I try to improve just to make it more enjoyable for you.