Act III Scene V

'Albrecht' was a flirtations of the deceitful and disguised. a playful man who toyed with the heart of innocent Giselle.

Martina knew that there's one person she knew who could resemble Albrecht the best. Who actually played the role in Giselle and been known for it.

It was LuHan.

But it didn't make sense, why would he ask Martina to look through Yixing's emails to read what LuHan sent to him. Was he probably trying to play games on her?! Or was there something more to the name 'Albrecht Of Giselle' that she didn't know.

She was warming up looking to the door with everyone passing through them, she was hoping that LuHan will miraculously show up to the practice of the corps de ballet. She has her expectations so high because LuHan was a soloists he had no reason to show up in the  corps de ballet's drill.

"Today we are practicing as pairs, I'd like to see harmony today. No one going home before I'm completely assured they can dance perfectly with their partner, understood?!"

"Yea." The  corps de ballet weren't the living definition of excitement, but they were competitive and everyone wanted to show up their potentiality of being the next main role in Giselle.

Of course Junmyeon liked to keep the thrill in his house by making contest for every ballet dance. He allowed everyone to apply for the role they wanted to play he had no conditions, but he always had the final decision about who plays what on his theater.

"Jimin, Sunji, and Doyoon , I see that your partner didn't make it for today's practice. So, I'll put you up with different ones." Jin said before he pointed to Doyoon: "Doyoon, you did great with Sunji before, I'd like to see that again."

"Alright." The muscular male said as he walked toward Sunji.

"And for Jimin-..."

"I'll be his partner for the dance." Martina offered. Sehun would go angry on her layer when he find out that she danced as corp. But she didn't care being an instructor wasn't her thing, she was meant to dance not to watch others dance in her stead.

"Martina Fernández as your partner Park Jimin! What a lucky ballerino!" Seokjin said over the whispers.

Jimin bowed theatrically to Martina as he said: "honored to be your ballerino for this dance." It was  unbelievable to her, because back in Seoul no one wanted to be her partner, not when they were going to be dancers in the shades of The Butterfly, it was the curse that came with the recognition: "Thank you, Jimin."

"We are making the first drills of Act I in Giselle. I want you to do your best because the cruel Junmyeon is going to make a dramatic entrance at any moment today to choose the main roles. Now, get in your positions hana, dul, set!"

He moved with grace, like his feet couldn't touch the ground, Martina couldn't believe that Jimin was actually part of the corps de ballet, he wasn't just talented, his moves came with nature, despite his small frame he was a great dancers who made the ballerinos rules more than just a supporting role. For Martina she didn't meet a dancer who competed with her grace.

It was the afternoon when Jin dismissed them for lunch, when Martina walked closer to Jimin who was drying his sweaty hair with a towel.

"I have to tell that I've never enjoyed being part of the corps de ballet before today and all thanks to you, Jimin." Martina said trying to sound less phony to the guys she's just getting to know.

"It's my pleasure."

"It wonder if you have a special role you had your eye on in Giselle?"

"Oh, yea sure. Everyone here does anyway."

"May I ask you what is that?" She questioned when he told her: "It's Loy."

"You mean Albrecht."

"Well, yea. I know they are both the same person, you know." She chucked when he smiled before he added: "I mean I want to be Loy because he was honest to Giselle at least for those pretended scenes."

"I think with someone in your talent you can get the role easily."

"It's not that easy."

"Because LuHan? I heard he played Albrecht before."

"Actually, every ballerino in Jeju's House of Ballet aiming for the same role. The other roles are just plan B to us."

"I been looking for you!" She turned to face Yixing.

"Yixing, I was talking to Jimin-..."

"Can I talk to you for second?" Yixing didn't wait for her response he was holding her arm away of the corps de ballet. She was confused by his strong grasp of her wrist.

"Yixing let go! You're hurting me!" He pushed her into the custom room. Martina had never been in here before, the huge room filled with different fabrics tulle skirts with different length and colors, the tailor-made outfits for the dancers to wear during their shows.

"What is it?" Martina was mesmerised by the ribbons of the flats hanged in order.

"Someone broke into my place last night."

"W-what?!" She tried to sound surprised, shocked even, Yixing seemed calm as he explained.

"He was looking for something through the house, I'm not sure what."

"How do you know it's a he?" Right, because Sehun wasn't alone in Yixing place last night, she was there as well.

"They left traces."

"Traces?!"

"They wore perfume god dammit! A fancy one that hard to be afford."

"Oh,  I see."

"I have this feeling that it's related to the death of your husband."

"W- why is that?"

"Because everybody think I killed Kim Namjoon, even you suspect me for it." The fact that she was suspecting him was supposed to remain unspoken, why feeling the urge to speak it all out of the sudden.

"I don't know why would anyone suspect you to the murder of my husband."

"Exactly because what you've said right now, because it's a murder. I didn't kill him." It started to feel less comfortable in the stuffy room and more suspicious of the guy who seemed desperate to convince her that he wasn't part of what happened.

"I'm not suspecting you, I have no leads." It was a lie. She did have the full access to Yixing email. She knew that he did something to do  with her husband something happened between them right before his death, but she wasn't sure what or why. She needs to find the one who used the name Albrecht of Giselle to sent those emails to Yixing.

~°○●○°~
Author's Note
I appreciate your comments, it's nice to read what's going in your head about the scenes. Hope you'll enjoy the new update ♡°♡°