Act III Scene III

Martina didn't trust LuHan for the slightest. It was a matter of fact that couldn't change with the change of circumstances.

Yet, she has to be intruding Yixing's house because she has to make sure that LuHan meant what he told her, it was the only way to find out and that's exactly what she told Sehun as they waited in his car close to where Yixing lived.

“This is insane!” Because sure it is. Martina has no limits now, and Sehun wasn't used to that.

"Sehun, we are doing this one time, if we found something to prove Joon was murdered then you're owning me an apology."

"I can apologize right now if that's concerning you so much!"

"Forget it, just leave me alone. I shouldn't call you in the first place."

"Martina, What you're asking me is complete madness. You're asking to break the law! It's not like breaking the curfew parents set to us to come home this is actual trouble!"

"We don't have the variety of choices here. He's our lead right now. He's definitely hiding something, plus I have sort of confirmation that he has something hidden up there that could help us with Joon's case."

"What about the mistress?! Isn't she good enough to be our lead? You didn't have even the chance to speak to hear about what you knew! Why is that?!" Sehun was wondering for a while, he presumed that she was scared of finding out the truth about Joon's affair. Yet, she was desperate about revealing the truth of his death.

"Because she's avoiding me."

"And? You're giving her the space she needs now?!!"

"No."

"It's just because you're afraid."

"I'm not."

"Then why don't you speak with her, at least doing so won't lead you to jail!"

"And what do I tell her exactly? Holá! I'm Joon's wife he cheated on me with you and I'm here to find out if you've anything to do with his death?!! Because that sounds terribly funny to me."

"I understand, it's difficult to speak to someone who were part of Joon's affair, but you'll have to do it eventually."

"I know, but right now there's no single evidence that what she had and Joon was something serious."

"What do you mean?"

"Joon is a human, Sehun. I know I didn't marry an angel, she could be his mistakes there's no proof that he loved her or had any sort of feelings for her."

"For three years?"

"Pardon?"

"Do you seriously  believe that Joon repeated the mistake with the same girl for three years?!!"

"It was all physical affection!"

"Martina, I shouldn't be the one to tell you this. But if a man had a relationship with a woman for that long he -for sure- had feelings for her and it's not just physical affection."

"Joon loved me."

"I'm sure he did."

"Then why do think she was important?! Why do think she was more than mistress who was enjoying the attention from a married man?! She's nobody, and she'll remain that way!" Tears started to form in her eyes, Sehun pulled few tissues from the box in the gloves' drawer as he said: "I'm sorry, Martina. I'm really sorry, I know Joon was so good to you, he was incredible man. It was hard to believe that he would of done that terrible thing to you, it's not like him."

"I know." She dried her face.

"So, you wanna break in?"

"Will you help me?"

"Do I have a choice? If I didn't help you, you'll stop talking to me and I'll have to do worse job to find out what you are up to."

"You're my instructor not my guardian, Sehun."

"Trust me, I've been trying to make myself believe that for the longest as I can remember, but in the end I have to follow your wishes like a loyal servant."

"You are not my servant, Sehun. You're my friend."

"Don't sugarcoat the illegal thing we are about to do."

"Whatever."

"We have to watch out for the CCTV they are recording 24/7 with colors that's why you need to hide our identities." He grabbed a bag from the back seat taking few garments out as he said: "those hoodies are enough to hide our faces, make sure not to look up and we're running to that building."

"Did you do that before?"

"No."

"Then?!"

"I was a teenager once, you know?!"

"That's weird!"

"What?"

"You being a teenager! I always thought you were always a grown man."

"Ageless Sehun, aren't I?"

"Oh, shut up!" He chuckled as he opened the car's door beside him, she followed him out.

They were breathless by reaching the front door of Yixing's place. Martina used the code LuHan texted her earlier this morning to unlock the door.

"The door is unlocked!" The feminine like sound of the security system announced when Sehun looked at Martina.

"You said a friend gave you the code to Yixing's place?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure it's not a trap?"

"I don't think so."

"You don't think so?!"

"Sehun, focus! We need clues. You go look in his bedroom while I check his computer."

"Okay."

"He's not going to be out for too long so try to be fast as you could."

"I understand."

Martina knew that Joon kept everything attached to his email, if there's something they had to find, it had to be sent to Yixing by Joon it has to be sent using the same way.

Martina knew she was lucky because Yixing didn't bother to log out of his platforms, all she had to do was to log into his operation system.

She scrolled down to the date of Joon's murder when her phone start buzzing.

📩LuHan
Hurry up! He had an argument with his friend, I think he's about to leave. I'll hold him for a bit longer.

Martina was secretly thankful to LuHan at this moment, but she couldn't tell him so, she couldn't even admit it to her ownself.

She kept looking for anything suspicious in Yixing email, she stopped at one sent by someone titled as albrechtofgiselle

We both know that you was the one who tried to kill him that night, I'm sure the police can still find that evidence in your house no matter how hard you scrapped the parquet it'll always be there.

Her phone started to ring, she was startled by the buzz when she grabbed it to find LuHan's name on her phone screen: "You don't have time! He's on his way."

~°○°~
Author's Note

I know I said I'm not updating Butterfly, but I take it back. I couldn't  stop writing so here the new update.

For the first time 나비 - Butterfly was featured on EXO Amino. I'm so honored, also for the third time the same scene was featured on Wattpad Amino, I'm out of words.

Thank you for making this happen. Also, I submitted 나비 - Butterfly and 맹세- Oath for Wattys2019. I don't know if I get to reach the short list, but I have to try. Wish me luck everyone.