Act V Scene II

"It was me." Jimin repeated of what felt like he been doing it endlessly, his eyes never leaving the metal surface of the table, both of his hands were interlaced to it: "Jimin, there's no single evidence attaching you to be her attacker, the initial analyzing of CCTV records proves that it can't be you. Why insisting on your confession?" Yoongi asked, he knew Jimin was lying, he knew the attacker was much longer than him he couldn't fit the description even if he wore high heels for this.

"I was the one who claimed to find her first, I-… I had her blood on my hands, it was me. It was me I confess."

"If it was you then why did you do it?" Yoongi asked watching the smaller boy biting his lower lips as if the act could be a glue to keep it together, he was doing it for Jungkook.

He has to do it for him.

"I was told to do it."

"By whom?"

"I don't know."

"Are you claiming that someone you don't know asked you to kill Kim Martina that you had never met befoe."

"Y-yea."

"How did that happen? How did you get the order of killing?" Yoongi looked at Jimin who said: "they left me a message with one of the bartenders."

"Of course there was a reward of what you did."

"Yea."

"What was it?"

"Drugs."

"Drugs?!"

"Y-yes."

"So, you're confessing the attacking of Kim Martina, motivated by a reward from someone anonymous who promised you drugs for free in exchange of the murder."

Jimin nodded: "yes." A tear slipped down his face, Yoongi shut the led of his laptop down as he looked at Jimin.

"We need to have a blood sample for forensic examination."

"O-okay."

~°○°~

📩Sehun (8:23 AM)

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE HOSPITAL?!!"

📞Sehun (5 Missed calls)

📩Sehun (8:48 AM)
"Answer your phone Martina!"

Martina shouldn't be wandering around the company with her injured side, she shouldn't walk or move a limp. But she was stubborn something  Joon always needed to argue her not to be.

But she wasn't answering to Joon's wishes now. She was looking for answers and right now LuHan seemed her only choice after the case of Joon was reopened.

LuHan was more like a ghost in the company, he was hard to approach. He rarely showed up for practices, and he hang out with no one, or no one hanged with him, it was hard to tell.

She was in pain, the walkig was leaving it's consequences on her barely healed wound. She was sitting all on her own in the fitting room, panting as muted buzz of her phone could be heard in the room.

She was a butterfly with a broken wing, but it wasn't her physical injury it was the scene before her eyes.

The familiar voice of LuHan drawn her attention as he walked into the room. She was about to say his name, but she stopped when she saw the girl who he seemed to follow as she opened her locker.

He was talking to Sul.

"Stop being anxious about everything. It's over."

"It's not over it's only the beginning, LuHan. They are looking for the murderer now it's no longer concluded as a suicide, they will find out." Sul said with a chocked words, she was crying when LuHan placed both of hands on her shoulders.