Act II - Scene II

The studio room reeked of alcohol and tobacco even it was meant to be a practicing room for ballet dancers.

"Aplomb that's what I want to see, no single move. I want you to forget your pain, pretent to statues." The instructor yelled in the bare room, an echo of his voice could be heard through the emptiness of the space.

"It hurts!" Jimin could heard solely by Jongin who promised: "I'm sorry. Just hold on, we'll be done in few minutes."

The poise was done was done with a simple move of their instructor hand. Jimin was fast to fall holding his ankles in pain.

"You okay?" Jongin said as he sat down on the wooden floor checking on Jimin's ankles: "I just need to rest, it's been a log day."

"I think you have to let Dr. Jung see it, you been hurting for too long it doesn't seem to fade away."

"Dr. Jung will tell me to rest, but I can't miss a day of practice."

"But he needs to check on you, you don't want to have worsened by the main show, do you?"

"No." Jimin said looking to his ankles. It wasn't unfamiliar for ballet dancers to have a troubled injury like Jimin's, it was part of every practice, by time they learned to get used to it.

Jongin helped Jimin to the Dr. Jung clinic, it wasn't far from the studio and they didn't to look elsewhere for medical attention.

Dr. Jung was more than expert with their injuries he was familiar with everyone in Jeju House of Ballet, he was the only doctor Jimin trusted with his injuries.

"Yeoboseyo!" Jongin said as he helped Jimin to set on the bed.

"Dr. Jung?!" Jongin repeated when Dr. Jung walked out of the storage room, his glass hanging with a rob around his neck.

"Hey, Jongin and Jimin. How are you?" Dr. Jung asked looking at both young men in his check room.

"It's Jimin ankles they are bruised again."

"I can't recall when the last time it wasn't." Dr. Jung said as he helped Jimin to rest on the firm mattress.

Jongin helped with Jimin's pointe revealing the abused skin of Jimin's ankles.

"I hate to give you painkiller for a prescription, but it's all I can give you to numb the pain. I'll try to ease it a little but have to keep pills on the minimum wage."

"Okay," Jimin murmured feeling Dr. Jung restraining the joints in his leg. His moves were magic to his pain and Jimin really appreciate it.

"Dr. Jung?" Jongin and Jimin both looked toward the entrance of the clinic when they both met by the sight of Giselle's Albrecht. The main male soloists ballerino of Jeju's House of Ballet.

His silver hair and his tired eyes with dark circles around were signs of his sleepless nights.

Nights he didn't necessary spent dancing to the fullest.

"Luhan, dump the cigarette for god sake it's a clinic!" Dr. Jung said when LuHan nodded apologising: "sorry, I seem to forget. I'll come back later when you done."

"You can stay, I was about to leave anyway." Jimin said when he set on the bed edge causing Dr. Jung to look at him: "I didn't dismiss you just yet!"

"I have to be somewhere else. I can't make them wait." Jimin said when Dr. Jung handed him the orange bottle of painkiller.

"Be wise, they are effective so don't doubt the consequences of abusing." Hoseok cared about everyone, especially Jimin. He took his job seriously and he made sure that his patients get to follow his orders without fail.

"I understand."

"Jimin, I'll walk you home." Jongin said,

"I'm not going home, we still have audition to attend." Jimin said as he put his sport shoes on, before he stood on his feet, it felt much better now.

"What addition?" Jongin asked as Jimin through a hand in his hair removing the stray strands off his face.

"They have special audition for someone applied from Seoul House of Ballet. She's Martina Fernández." LuHan shoot Jimin a look and it felt like they had meaning more than what Jimin can read.

Jimin wasn't sure why would LuHan be shocked by hearing the name of the famous ballerina, probably because no one expected someone so talented as herself to be part of their company.

"What in the world she's doing in Jeju?" Jongin asked.

"I'm not sure." Jimin said as he looked to LuHan who announced: "I'm sorry, Dr. Jung but I'll come back later."

"LuHan,  what's wrong?" Hoseok asked confused by the sudden excuse.

Jongin entered the theatre where the show was meant to take a place.

The small theater area wasn't filled with audience, only with few participants of Ballet dancers from the house.

Jimin could see Sul walking through the back doors her hoodie covering most of her features, if Jimin didn't know her for too long he was probably wasn't going to notice her arrival at all. She set in the back keeping her head down, he knew through the rumors that something was wrong with her, the death of that lover of hers had it's impact on her, but he didn't care. He didn't like rumors.

He saw LuHan walking through the main entrance, the perfect scene for 'the king of ballet' as Jimin liked to call him.

LuHan was the ballerino everyone looked at, he was the fastest to leave the corps de ballet and made it to be the soloists. It was hard for males than females to make it to this position specially somewhere like Jeju's House of Ballet but LuHan did and Jimin wanted nothing more but to be the next.

"Jeju's House of Ballet welcome ballerina Martina Fernández on our theater for tonight's addition-..."

The music started playing the piano mixed with sweet sad violin as she started her dance.

~°○°~
Author's Note

Sorry it took me long to update,  I couldn't make the cover but finally it solved.

Are you guys wondering what Martina doing somewhere like Jeju's House of Ballet? Find out next.