Intro: Kevin

Juyeon threw his pillow at him then snorted when it hit him square in the face. He fell back onto the bed and he seized the chance to pin him down with his weight.

"Do you surrender?" Juyeon asked triumphantly.

"No." he responded as he tried pushing him off, but had his wrists pinned back.

"Then maybe this will make you give in." he said then leaned closer to his face.

He flailed around as he avoided his approaches. Juyeon backed away while laughing loudly. He pouted heavily before he let him go and slid himself off of him.

"Anyway, I'm heading home." said Juyeon as he picked up his shirt that had been flung off to the side at some point.

"It's pretty late though. Why don't you stay?" he said as Juyeon picked up his bag off the living room floor. "It's dangerous to travel alone..."

"Yeah, if I was a woman. Catch ya later, Moon." he said before closing the door behind him.

Juyeon waited by the elevator then heard a door open behind him. He turned around and saw Kevin staring at him from a distance. He waved and he slowly waved back. Did he have something to say? If that was the case, why didn't he just come over and tell him? The elevator dinged, so Juyeon turned around and boarded it. Kevin had gone back inside. He figured if he had something important to say he'd text or call.

더보

Juyeon sat on his bed as he scrolled through Twitter early in the morning. He liked a few tweets, quoted interesting ones and laughed at some funny ones. An email notification appeared and he quickly tapped on the notification. It was an email from Ruse, the company he had auditioned at. Juyeon carefully read it then widened his eyes in surprise.

"I got in!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

Juyeon rolled around in bed while cheering and crying tears of joy. He didn't think he would've made it, especially after being rejected from a few others already. Just as he moved to call Kevin, his name and photo appeared on his screen. He tapped accept and put him on speaker.

"I got in! I can't believe I got in! Did you?" Kevin asked with excitement.

"Ruse right?" asked Juyeon as he put a small breakfast together.

"Yeah! I got in. Please say you did! I won't be able to do it without you." he said.

"Ah, I didn't make it... I'm really happy for you though." he lied in order to see if he'd really give up because he didn't get in.

"I see... Then I'll tell them I'm declining." he said sadly.

"Don't be an idiot. You know best how many companies didn't want us. If you don't go, I'll never talk to you again." Juyeon said in a serious tone.

"Okay... I'll do it just for you then. For our dream!" he said as cheerily as he could.

He was too gullible when it came to him. The amount of things he got away with were too many to keep track of. Juyeon didn't know if it was sheer stupidity or him doing it purposefully, but not once had he brought any of the instances up in conversation. They chatted a bit more on the phone before he hung up. He finished off his measly breakfast and headed off to work.

Kevin had planned to go today despite having the entire week to visit Ruse for their schedules. Juyeon still couldn't believe it. He used to be on the outskirts of a successful idol career, and now? He was in town. His vocals and dancing abilities were pretty good, but he also wanted to dabble in rap while working on lyricism and composition. It was probably a lot to ask from the company, but it wouldn't hurt to try.