A Fight

Juyeon walked into class with an unusual pep in his step. Hwituk shifted over a seat and looked at him expectantly.

"So, how's Ruse? Meet any cute girls?" he asked.

"None of them would be interested in you." Juyeon replied as he took out his folder and pen.

"Didn't have to be so mean about it." he grumbled before shifting over.

"I'm sorry, I could've worded it better. But what I said is the truth. The ones I've met either like women or don't want to date." he said quietly.

"How do you know? Did you ask?" asked Hwituk.

"Yeah. One of them started up conversation and soon the others joined in." said Juyeon then turned his attention towards the front since their professor came in.

"Do you plan on dating any time soon? In case your company forbids you." said Hwituk.

"They said we can't date. We do have an image to keep." Juyeon said then sighed. "Even if I could date, there's no one who suits my taste."

"Not even... Kevin?" Hwituk teased, causing him to disrupt the class with him suddenly jumping from his seat.

"What kind of drugs are you on? I am not interested in men at all. At. All. You hear?" he said then ignored him for the rest of class time.

더보

Juyeon laughed to himself as Taesil acted like a sore loser. He had won another mobile game of pool.

"Eh? Got yourself a girl?" teased Hwituk then received a stomach full of fist. He wheezed then let his head rest against the table. "No need to get violent."

"You're pressing all the wrong buttons today." Juyeon said then started up new game with Taesil.

He put his phone on sleep just as he got a message from Kevin. He let out a yawn then leaned against Hwituk. He patted his head then teased him for being such a baby. Juyeon simply ignored it as he secretly enjoyed babying him anyway.

"You know, you haven't talked about Kevin all that much in the past weeks. It's either Taesil this or Seohoon that." he said then a lightbulb went off. "Oh yeah, and that international guy Sam."

"Really? Maybe you're overthinking it all. Just because I have new friends doesn't mean I'm forgetting about my best friend." replied Juyeon then checked his notifications. "Anyway, it's not like he hasn't made any new friends."

Hwituk shrugged then nudged him as he showed Juyeon the time. He groaned then peeled himself off of him and his seat. A part of him wanted to skip training today and just hang out with Hwituk. Somehow Hwituk read his mind and dragged him out of the dining hall and towards the entrance of the school.

"Fine. I'm going, so loosen your grip." Juyeon whined as his grip slightly hurt.

"I'm not going to let you slack off and waste the opportunity you were given. Not everyone can become a candidate for an idol career." he said sternly.

Juyeon straightened up then gave him a hug. He always seemed to know exactly what he needed to hear. He patted his back then pried him off.

"Go make me proud." he said while faking tears.

Juyeon rolled his eyes then waved before taking off towards the bus stop. He pulled his earbuds out of his bookbag as the ride to Ruse would be long. His phone dinged and he was thrilled to see a message from Sam. Juyeon internally cheered as he agreed to treat him to dinner if he beat him in today's challenge.

더보

Juyeon rolled his arms then saw Sam walk in with his dark blue hair and doe-ish eyes. They briefly greeted each other then waited for Seohoon to start their contest.