Chapter 14

~Time skip: 1 week~

Juyeon looked up again, silently staring at Kevin across the room. Neither knew that they had ended up in the same group until they had come in one day. His mind was still on what occurred between them last week. Neither spoke about it, more so they were afraid to than not. He slept with his best friend. Maybe it was the alcohol. There was no other explanation as to why he would since he didn't feel attracted towards Kevin. It wasn't possible to feel attracted to guys overnight. Or was it?

Just as he was about to search the internet for help, their instructor had called off their break. Juyeon got back in line, taking note of where Kevin stood. His eyes travelled downwards and rested on Kevin's ass briefly before he averted his eyes away. There was no way they had sex.

도보

The trainees talked amongst themselves as they were all put in pairs. It turned out they wouldn't be working alone for the upcoming evaluation. And with their cliched luck, they were paired together. They avoided making eye contact, knowing they'd be reminded of that night if their eyes met.

"Let's sit with our backs to each other." Kevin suggested before turning around. Juyeon did the same. "So, do you want to sing, dance or both?"

"I was planning to do both alone until this was sprung on us. I'm fine with either or, so you pick." Juyeon said, finding it a bit comfortable talking like this.

"I don't mind singing and dancing. But I hope you're ready to train me hard with dancing." Kevin said with a laugh.

"I can say the same to you but with singing." Juyeon quipped, laughing as well.

The duo finally stopped laughing, pleased smiles resting on their faces. Kevin ran a hand through his hair, finally gaining courage to talk about it.

"I know you may not want to remember anything about that night but, I want to say something." said Kevin, tightly gripping his pants.

"Go on..." Juyeon ushered.

"I remember bits and pieces of it... and the feelings I experienced felt so good... but um, I suppose I could be remembering how chugging alcohol felt..." Kevin whispered, looking down at the floor. "But I want to apologize. I shouldn't have drank so much. Maybe things wouldn't have turned out like that if I drank less."

"Kevin, you don't have to apologize. I'm not mad at you nor what happened between us. It happened and that's all there is to say about it." Juyeon responded.

"But-" Kevin started as he turned then found a finger silencing him.

They were finally looking at each other. Kevin moved Juyeon's finger as he averted his gaze, feeling his cheeks heat up.

"Then, can I ask this...?" Kevin questioned, keeping his gaze downwards. Juyeon gestured from him to continue. "Would you do it again? Of course being able to retain the memory of it as well."

Kevin waited as Juyeon thought. Just as he was going to give his answer, his ringtone blared out. Juyeon excused himself, needing to take the call. Kevin sighed, already knowing his answer. Of course he wouldn't do it again. He wasn't into men, so why would he be interested in doing it with his male best friend? Kevin left his spot on the floor as he moved to grab his things. Juyeon finished his call just as Kevin walked past him without a word.

"Kev?" he called out. Kevin didn't respond as the door shut behind him. "This is bothering him a lot isn't it..."

도보

"You know, I haven't had a good fuck in a while." Taesil grumbled as he played checkers with Sam. "What about you three?"

"Eh, I had a good lay three days ago. How about you, Seo?" Sam asked.