What A...

Ms. Lee poked her head into Juyeon's room with a somber look. He had missed his morning classes and was running late on going to Ruse. It terribly worried her, knowing her son was such a hard worker. Though, she didn't know how to approach him about the matter in question. She turned around at the sound of their doorbell being rung.

"Oh? And what can I do for you?" she asked then watched as he quickly stepped inside. "Okay...?"

He opened the door to Juyeon's room and proceeded to hug the curled up man. No words, just intimacy. Mrs. Lee watched from the doorway, not entirely sure if she could make heads or tails out of what she was seeing. He gently ran his fingers through Juyeon's hair before sighing heavily.

"Has he moved at all?" he asked, keeping his eyes on Juyeon.

"Other than coming down to eat breakfast, no. I really don't know what's gotten into him. Is everything okay at Ruse?" she asked worriedly.

He didn't respond, not wanting to worry his mother anymore than she already was. He left Juyeon's side and made his way out, feeling he stayed long enough. Ms. Lee closed the door to Juyeon's room with a heavy heart.

도보

The trio sat quietly, truly noticing Juyeon's absence held a lot of weight.

"I never really noticed how much we interact because of Ju. And now look at us. Can't even converse without him." Seohoon muttered, pushing his water bottle around.

"Why don't we all go see him tonight?" Sam suggested.

"Well, I guess I could push my plans back some." said Taesil with a shrug.

They gave each other a fist bump just as someone stepped into the room.

"Oh, it's Kevin." said Sam with a smile.

"Have any of you seen Juyeon...?" he asked, keeping his eyes on his phone.

"No." they replied in unison.

"He hasn't answered any of us either. What about you, being his best friend and all?" Seohoon asked.

Kevin visibly tensed before relaxing slightly. Of course someone had to bring up their dying friendship.

"I haven't gotten any either... It's serious this time..." Kevin responded before looking at the group. "I've never seen him like this. We should be careful..."

Kevin briefly glanced at one of them before leaving. They all exchanged looks before going back into uncomfortable silence.

"Guess I'll head out. See ya." muttered Sam before rather quickly leaving his seat.

도보

Kevin dabbed at his forehead as he munched on his lunch. He was worried, wondering if he would catch up with the others in his group. He knew he wasn't the best dancer, but see the glaring difference between him and others, it made him self conscious.

"Kevin~!" a sing song-y voice called out. "There are you."

"Here I am." Kevin responded, taking another bite of his lunch.

"So, what happened? I heard you went to the hospital yesterday evening." she said with a worried look.

"And how are you so sure I ended up in the hospital?" he questioned, finding it odd someone other than Juyeon knew.

"Well I heard from a friend who heard from someone else... You didn't tell anyone?" she asked a bit surprised.

"Absolutely not. That's it, I can't do this." Kevin muttered, quickly leaving his seat.