The Breakup

Juyeon led the group practice then had everyone stop. He turned around and approached two trainees.

"What's so important that it can't wait until after practice?" he asked.

"It's nothing." one said.

"No, please. Enlighten everyone in the room as they're losing out on precious time because of you two." Juyeon said angrily.

The rest of the group stared at them, waiting.

"It's about that Kevin guy. Heard he argued with a trainer. Someone else saw him creeping by a door too." the other said. "That's all I swear."

Juyeon sucked his teeth then sighed. Every single rumor about Kevin kept getting more and more far fetched. He had them sit out then continued practice. It was hard to focus as his mind constantly went back to Kevin. Practice eventually ended and he quickly left in search of Kevin.

He peeked into a room and saw Kevin alone. Juyeon opened the door then locked it. He jogged over to him then received a face full of water bottle.

"The hell you want?" Kevin asked in an angry voice.

"Rumors about you are spreading. I was worried about you." said Juyeon as he sat next to him.

He moved over and continued to stretch.

"Do you really care or is it just your guilty conscience? Don't bother answering because I genuinely don't care." he said while leaning forward with his legs apart.

Juyeon scooted closer to him then gently pushed him forward. Kevin sat back then swatted his hands away.

"They said they heard you arguing with a trainer." Juyeon said as he eventually let him help.

"What a load of bullshit." he spat. "So now what? You're going to leave after telling me?"

"No. I'm going to tell everyone the truth. It's not right how they're constantly spreading rumors about you." Juyeon said as he moved his hands to Kevin's waist.

"Sure, as if they'd believe you." said Kevin.

"They will. If not, then I'm your slave for a day." bargained Juyeon.

"You sure talk big." he said as he leaned back and looked up at him.

Juyeon looked down at him and found his sweet scent intoxicating yet again. Kevin gave him a smile and caused his stomach to turn. He reached out to hold Kevin's face then watched as he sat up.

"Well, let's go set them straight." he said while helping Juyeon up.

He pulled him down then laughed. Kevin squirmed in his arms then gave up.

"Let's just stay like this. We can tell them later." Juyeon said with his eyes closed.

"Come on, we can do this when we get home. We still have to practice today." he fussed.

"Fine. Promise me." said Juyeon then held out his pinky.

Kevin linked his with Juyeon's then smiled. Juyeon let him go then rose from his spot on the floor.

도보

"So, he was arguing with you? Now that I think about it, it makes sense. Who'd be crazy enough to argue with a trainer?" a trainee said.

He and his friends walked away and Juyeon sighed in satisfaction. He had told most of the trainees and only a few remained. He checked the time then hurried to their room before he had to join his group.

"So, it wasn't a trainer? Hm, okay. Makes sense." she said with a nod.

"Tell your friends. I don't want a stupid rumor like this spreading." Juyeon said before hurrying out the room.