Unstoppable Love

Chapter 1

A fire burns within me. A fire for desire. Desire for... Him! The one who lit the match and left me burning. The one I love and wish to be with. He forever remains apart of me. But he was part of something more!

May 28, 7:00 AM

I wake to a bang outside my window. I turn to look and see what it is, and then a rock hits the window creating that same bang. I walk over and open my window, just as a rock comes hurdling towards. I use my reflect to grab it and then look down to see Jacob holding a rock ready to throw.

"Jacob? What are you doing here?" I ask

"Sorry Kassy, I wanted to know if you'd like some breakfast." He smiled. I couldn't resist that smile.

"Alright, but let me get dressed." I say and close the window.

I grab some jeans and a T-shirt. The shirt is the one Jacob gave me saying 'Taken' on it. It's light blue and matches my scuffed up pants. I brush my hair behind my shoulders so that it hangs down my back. My hair was originally a raven black but now it is an ombre of black, brown, and gold. It's a lovely wavy style that I'm proud of. I grab my Converse and run out the door to meet Jacob in his black convertible.

He gives me a kiss on the cheek while I'm tieing my shoes.

"And a good morning to you to. By the way, who throws rocks at someone's window? That's so old school." I say

"Maybe I'm just old school like that?" He shrugs and I smile.

"Where too?" He asks returning a handsome smile. Damn, he's teeth are so perfect. He's perfect. He's mine!

"Little Auntie's Diner." I respond

"Good choice." He starts the engine and we drive off.

It's hard to believe that just last year I learned of Jacob's "special" abilities. And that I shared the same fate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Kassy's hair!