♥ AE: Seokjin ♥

NOTE: Y/N didn't end up with Taehyung and she's single but she hangs out a lot with Jin. Like dating but they are "just friends".

"Y/N-ah. Do you have any plans for today?" Jin asked.

I grabbed my phone to check my schedule.

"I have no work today but I'm going to the movies with Yoongi." I responded.

Jin looked down and seemingly frowned so I placed my hand in his chin and lift his face up.

"Waeyo? Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"I feel like you hang out with thw others more than me." He said in a low voice and I let out a chuckle.

"We just hanged out literally like yesterday."

"Well, okay. Have a fun time with Yoongi." He weakly smiled and walked back to the apartment.

-

"What movie are we watching?" I asked Yoongi as I cling onto his arm.

"What do you want to watch? Horror, Action or... Romance?" Yoongi looked at me and there was a fluttering aura around him.

"Romance, I really need love in my life." I said as I looked away from him.

He chuckled and said something but I didn't hear it because the surroundings were loud and he was kind of whispering.

He payed for the tickets and went to the cinema.

~

The movie was about to end and I am a crying mess. This movie is just so good that every singles will cry.

"Why don't I have a guy like him?" I mumbled.

The movie ended and we head to the nearest coffee shop.

We ordered and sat.

"Yoongi, that was a beautiful movie. What's that actors name? I want to date him." I asked Yoongi who just chuckled.

"What?" I asked again.

"He is a married person." He laughed out.

"Aish." I groaned.

"Do you not have someone in your mind?" He asked.

The food came and I grabbed my bubble tea and pierced the straw in the plastic lid.

"No, Hoseok would kill me." I said and sipped my bubble tea.

"I'm sure he would be a supportive brother to you." Yoongi said as he bite onto his cinnamon rolls.

"Well, I have someone in mind but I don't know how I really feel about him. It's kind of complicated." I sighed and sipped some more.

"I'm sure Jin would feel the same." He said and leaned back to his seat and sipped his drink.

"What? Jin? Psh, it's n-not him!" I placed my drink down on the table and crossed my arms.

"Sure... But Jin really likes you, and you two are a good match. Korea's beautiful butterfly and the worldwide handsome." He stated.

"Well, he's kind of acting weird lately. And earlier, when I informed him that I'm hanging out with you, he frowned and said that I don't hang out with him more than you guys and just left me there."

"Jin is kind of obsessive in a good way. If he's into a person, he'll keep his eye only on that person and not look at others." He explained.

I sighed. "Do I confess to him? I'm very confused about my feelings." I asked.

"Take some more time to think. If your feelings grow more, then go and confess. If not, it means it's not working for you and you just see him as a friend." He suggested and explained.

-

"Jin?" I call out as I enter his room.

I saw him on his bed, facing the window and curled up like a kitten.

I jumped on the bed and back hugged him.

I heard him sob and looked at me as if he's surprised.

"Oh, you're back. How's the movie?" He asked with his red puffy eyes.

"Were you crying?" I asked him.

"What? No no. I just woke up." He responded. He is clearly lying. You don't wake up with super red and puffy eyes like that.

I just realized something and started to tear up.

"Oh?! Why are you crying?" He asked and lifted up my face as I continue to sob.

I hugged him tight and sob in his white RJ sweater.

"Mianhae. I just realized something."

"Mwoya?"

"I like youーwait no, I love you. I really really really love you." I confessed.

His face lit up and he smiled with happy tears running down his cheeks.

"I love you 3000." He responded and kissed my lips as he slowly hugged me.

-

Next AE: Yoongi