Chapter 2:Them

***Sungwoo's P. O. V***

"when I entered the office the CEO asked me why am i here and I said I'M here for the hiring.

"why are you here young one?

Said by the CEO.

" Im here for the hiring sir.

I said.

"oh the hiring we already hired a new worker sorry were not hiring now.

" when the CEO told that their not hiring now i suddenly felt upset, when I am about to leave the CEO told something.

"oh I forgot were hiring for a new bodyguard though do you want to  take it?

CEO said.

" when the CEO said that I immediately said yes I handed the requirements and ask the CEO.

"but sir what kind of bodyguard am I?

I asked.

" your going to be a bodyguard of a new girl  group called IZ*ONE do you know them?

"umm no sir but I think I've heard them before all I know is that their from a reality show called produce 48.

" yes their from that rea-

"when the CEO is nearly ending what his saying someone cut him off.

" Sir sorry to interrupt  but IZ*ONES  computer is jammed up sir.

"well go look for the technician to fix it they have to practice.

" yes sir.

"as I was saying.

" sir I can fix it.

I said.

"fix what?

CEO asked

" the computer sir I can fix it.

I said.

"you can oh ok then come with me.

" I followed the CEO and when I was looking around we are finally their when we got their 11 girls greeted the CEO and said hello.

"so where is the computer?

the CEO asked.

" it's here sir.

the brown haired girl said while munching bread.

"me and the CEO go to the computer and while I was fixing it I can feel 11 pair of eyes looking at me it feels weird to be honest.

" sir can I ask them something?

"sure ask them anything.

CEO said.

" who played with the laptop?

"I asked them and all of them looked at each other and stayed quiet while a girl who looks like a hamster said.

" y-yena unnie played with it.

"she said while pointing at yena the girl who looks like a duck and said.

"what are you talking about Yuri I didn't played with it.

" then what's this.

"I showed them the picture and all of them looked at yena

" yena!!!

"the girl with black hair who looks like their leader said.

" its ok now I've fixed it.

"ok now let's go sungwoo.

CEO said.

" oh I forgot He is your new Bodyguard.