Chapter:16 Promise?

****Sungwoo's P.O.V****

"Me and yujin were silent my heart keeps pounding and i cant stop it this feeling....this feeling its here again this feeling i felt when im with elkie back then.

"I cant control myself when im with her....her smile,her dimples,her lips it taste so sweet much sweeter than a candy.

"I felt like i wanna do it again yujin-ah.

"What do you mean?

Yujin asked.

"My face is getting closer and closer to hers.

"Our nose touched and slowly our lips collided.

"It was smooth,passionate and it slowly got rough that went on for 3 minutes before she pulled away for air.

"i looked down avoiding eye contact i dont know why but i feel like i cant look at her straight.

"I finally gained the confidence to tell sorry but she just smiled at me making me feel more guilty.

"Hey dont feel guilty please please sungie if you do ill feel more guilty replying for your kiss.

Yujin said.

"Hey yujinie

"Hmm?

"Help me I dont know what im feeling when im with you i felt like i wanna be with you everytime i feel like i wanna be your boyfriend but i cant your members they will feel hurt i cant help me please.

I said crying my heart out while saying my concern with yujin.

"Hey dont worry i like you to i really do since the first time i saw you dont worry but can i ask you a favor?

Yujin asked.

"Can you wait for me please?

Yujin asked.

"Why do i have to wait?

"Because i have a dating ban i cant date at this age but when im 17 i can date thats our companies rule.

Yujin explained.

"Fine i will wait i'll wait for you and if i will be your boyfriend ill protect you and make you happy i will never love someone ass much as i love you.

I said.

"Promise?

Yujin asked.

"I promise.

"I kissed Yujin in the forehead and got off the car.

"We bid goodbye to eachother and got to my class room.

**Will it be a happy ending,Will sungwoo wait for Yujin Or aomething will happen to sungwoo?**

****Lets find out****