Chapter:17 Shot

****Sungwoo's P.O.V****

"I was at my way home ive been thinking about Yujin for awhile it makes me happy just by thinking about her.

"But while walking i can sense someone following me i can feel it,i can sense it.

"But i just have to shrugged it off.

"I entered to a cafe near by and just ordered a small cake and coffee.

"While waiting for my order i swipe to my phone looking my SNS but something caught my eyes.

*Kidnapping near Han River*

"Huh kidnapping aishh people these days.

"After awhile i finished my cake and coffee and got out of the store i can still sense someone following me its really weird.

"So i decided to play along,I walked faster and faster and started running.

"I run to a dark alleyway and hide,I can'r see that guys face and he was looking around so i decided to speak up.

"Why are you following me?

I said in a really deep voice but i didnt get any reply.

"So you want to play a game do you? But before i play your game tell me first why are you following me?

I said and again didnt get any reply.

"You can play it your way then.

"I found a rope that i can tue hin with and walked around him and grabbed his hand and tied them.

"I took off his mask but before i can see his face someone punch me really hard on the stomach.

"I looked up and saw my dad before he punch me again i grabbed his hand and twist it.

"My eyes are getting blurry because that punch was really hard.

"He was kneeling because of the pain but he put out a gun pointing somewhere i followed the gun point and i saw Yena and Yujin having fun while teasing each other.

"Nooo!!

I yelled and I quickly run towards yujin and i pushed yena to the ground and then.

*Bang*

****Yujin's P.O.V****

"Me and yena unnie are heading to the near convenient store while teasing each other.

"we saw police officers walking around but oh well.

"But suddenly someone yelled i looked where that voice was and i saw sungwoo r-running towards me.

"I thought he wanted a hug but i saw a man pointing a gun towards me.

"Sungwoo hugged me very tight and pushed yenna unnie to the side.

"And then.

*Bang!!*

"A loud shot can be heard i was shocked and looked at sungwoo he was covered with blood.

"S-sungwoo!!!?! anybody help me pls sungwoo!???

I said while crying the police ran towards the guy and luckyly the guy was still there.

"Sungwoo pls you told me you will be with me pls dont leave me!!!!

I said shouting at him.

"Dont worry miss the ambulance is on its way.

Police officer said.

"Pls sungwoo pls dont die i need you how about my and my unnies who will protect u-

"Shh Yuj-jin-ah i l-ove you very mu-ch you know that but i promised you if I ha-ve to protect yo-u i wo-ont die i p-romise.

Sungie said while tears are comming out of his eyes.

"p-promise?

"I p-promise.

*Sorry for this chapter being sad and you know....and i released a new book but its about IZ*ONE Ahn yujin and Itzy Shin Ryujin and i hope it would be as good as this and thank you for the support but sadly this will come to an end very soon and i hipe you will support my works and all thank you*