Chapter:8 Crush

"Ever since that incident between Eunbi and Sungwoo both of them became awkward to each other.

"But on the other hand Sungwoo and yujin became close but little do sungwoo know yujin had fallen for him.

"But can he really survive being there  bodyguard? because little did sungwoo know again some of the members have already fallen for him.

"But the girls cant tell it to sungwoo but they have to tell to him fast before its.....too....late.

****Chaeyeons P.O.V****

"were at incheon Inter national airport for our trip to japan we alaready started our reality show called IZ*ONE CHU.

" The crew planed a a trip for us which is we are going to japan.

"were at the airport and ofc their are a lot of people and we are in the car.

"unnie im really excited!!!

"said by Wonyoung to Chaeyeon.

"I cant believe were visiting hitomis house its gonna be lit!

"Said by Yena.

"But kids remember to bring your important things ok👌.

"I said.

"We got of the car and get in the airport.

"were on pur way to the counter when i realized  something was missing.

"I realized my Passport was gone i searched through my bag and it was not their.

"I asked my members and they said they didnt saw it.

"Im doomed!?!

"I said sighing.

"I was going to say to my manager that i lost my passport when someone shouted my name.

"Chaeyeon!!!

"I turned around and saw sungwoo running towards me.

"why did something happened??

"i question.

"No y-our p-passp-ort is here.

"he said while giving me my passport.

"oh you found it t-thank you sungwoo.

"Your welcome😊.

"he said and smiled.

"i stared at him for quite a while you know he is really handsome his broad shoulders his jawline his everything to be honest.

"i think i liked you sungwoo i didnt know when but i think a lot of my members like you to not as a bodyguard but something more.

"I think Eunbi unnie likes you maybe wonyoungie,yujinie,hyewonie,atleast yena i dont know anymore i think all of them like you but im going to be fast.

"im going to be fast and ill make sure your mine.

"after sometime at the counter were finally at the airplane i seated at seat 16 i thought i was alone but after sometime someone came.

"Is this next seat 17?

"i looked up to see who it is i saw something shocking.

"Sungwoo!?!

*Maybe it is faith you and me i thing i have a crush on you sungwoo*