Chapter:12 Hug

****Sakura's P.O.V****

"After eunbi unnie declared a war to win sungwoo's heart everytime were on the screen or if there are people recording us we act all nice and look like we are all close to each other.

"But when the camera's off we dont talk to much no.....we dont talk to eachother like the old times.

"It felt like we are making a wall to not see eachother and im afraid if sungwoo notice it.

"Its really uncomfortable i mean.. very uncomfortable, I want to talk to everybody here but I dont felt like they will listen.

"IZ*ONE CHU season 1 already ended the filming didnt felt like it,i felt like i wanna cry on someones shoulder but i cant.

"Im now in the house its less noisy and it felt like nothing I felt that i wanted to walk for a while to get out of this mess.

"I grabbed my coat and was heading to the door when i hear someone call my name.

"Kkura ya where are you going?

"going for a walk.

"I said and i already know the voice its from chaeyeon.

"I put on my facemask and head outside.

"There was a park nearby and nobody was using it anyway,i walk my way to the pedestrian lane my tears were flowing my eyes got blurry.

"I crossed the lane when suddenly a..........*Beep!Beep Beep!*

"Someone grabbed my arm and saved me.

"I was crying in his chest and punching him lightly i said.

"Why did you save me!!! I want to die why!!!

"Shhh calm down pls you almost got hit by a car.

"He said while patting my head.

"I looked up to see his face but im shooked to see him.......

"Sungwoo??

"I asked.

"Kkura ya? yah! Yah!! Miyawaki Sakura what are you thinking you almost got hit by a car and now you said you want to die?!?!?

"He Yelled at me getting everybody's attention.

"I bowed at them and crossed the pedestrian lane and got on a bench.

"He sat right side me and told me something.

"Im sorry i yelled at you earlier i mean i didnt expect it to be,you I mean out off al people yo-

"I cutted him and hugged him i hugged him really tight.

"Please dont be mad at me im-im sorry i was just stressed i didnt know that I was-

"but now he cutted off and said something.

"Shh dont be stressed Im here to be the shoulder you can lean on the chest that you can cry on pls dont cry.

"he said i starred at his eyes and he starred at mine...

"Can you be mine Bae Sungwoo? can you?

"I asked him out of the blue he looked at me with a questioning look.

"Can you be mine? answer me!!! pls i-i want you soo bad!!,i cant let eunbi unnie win this.

"I said but i mumbled the last word.

"I-I dont know kkura yah i dont know what to say i dont know what to feel i cant answer you!?! im just a normal guy with a hideous background right behind me?!?! I cant- i mean your an IDOL IDOL!! I cant im sorry that i cant give you the answer im sorry.

"I-Its fine but if the other's say they like you are you going to answer them?

"I asked while wiping my tears.

"I didnt get an answer but he cupped my face and wiped my tears and said.

"I cant i cant i cant and i wont i wont i wont.

"He said and kissed my forehead.

"w-why cant you?

"Because you guys deserve better than me arraso?

"He hugged me and get my hand he offered to walk me home and i let him.

"We walked and finally reached the dorm.

"Before i go in i said to him one last thing.

"I want you to know something....I like you i really do but i have a competition here and they are a lot but please dont give them your answer yet like you did to me.

"I said and walk in.

****The best hug ever****