Chapter:9 Father!?!

****Sungwoo's P.O.V****

"Where now in Japan Their are a lot of people welcoming IZ*ONE i can see a lot of banners well too bad i cant speak japanese.....but its fine.

"its pretty cold here in japan the chills and really cold breeze touches my skin.

"I was carrying the girls bag when someone bump to me.

"I dropped all the bag and tripped i hit me knee really hard which made me sit down and hug my knee.

"I looked up to see who that guy is but i cant see his face........he was wearing a cap,a black jacket and a......tattoo i can see the tattoo clearly and all i can think of was my dads tattoo.

"the i got up but when i was about to tell him something he quickly ran.

"I ran after him and eventually catched him.

"I looked at him and removed his cap, when i removed his cap i was shocked....really shocked.

"I stared at him i was tearing up the things he have done to me i remembered all of it all.

"It made me angry really angry why....why right here in japan and why right now? why.

"I let go of his hand and threw his cap away and walked away i was tearing up it all came back.

"I grabbed the Bags and got outside i saw IZ*ONE members.

"I walked to them and they looked at me with a shocked face.

"I was tearing up but they looked bothered,i placed all of their bags under the bus and got in.

****Yena's P.O.V****

"Is sungwoo crying? cause he looked like it.

"I said.

"i think he is did something happened?

"Hyewon said.

"And unnie hi didnt even waved or said hi to us he seem bothered and angry.

****Yujin's P.O.V****

"They were talking about sungie and im just their looking at them hearing their own opinion on why sungie looked angry,bothered and sad.

"While they were talking to eachother i got on the bus and tried to find sungie.

"I was looking at every seat and finally found him he was crying i can see him crying his heart out i can feel what he is feeling i dont know why.

"It felt so heavy it felt so big that it can break you and tear you apart.

"I seat next to him and he didnt even bothered looking at me.

"Sungie is everything ok?

"I asked but he didnt reply i asked again but his answer is schocking

"Sungie please answer m-

"He didnt let me finish but i felt a soft pare of lips on mine.

"He kissed me?!?! he kissed me passionately and roughly like he's been greedy for it.

"But after awhile we both pulled away i saw him looking down and me really shocked but 60% of me is happy and only 40% is shocked.

"He looked at me and said.

"Im sorry i didnt t-think to well im-

"Shh no need to say sorry I...I actually enjoyed it😅

"I said but im actually a bit embarrassed.

"But sungie why did you do that? why did you kissed me?

"i asked.

"I......need you I need you to be with me i need you to stay with me but if i tell you this i think you will think of me as a wierdo .

"he said.

"No i wont i promise.

"I said.

"You really promise?

"I really really promise.

"I met my.....father at the airport.

"He said.

"I was actually wondering why but i was shocked.

"If i told you the reason please be with me stay with me please?