Chapter:19 Gone

*It will be sad to say but this story has come to an end...and im sorry about this sad chapter but im happy that you've come this far supporting my story thank you and this is now a Yujin baised since im really obsessed with yujin and thank you agin.

****Yujin's P.O.V****

"It has been a while since our debut 5 months after our debut to be exact.

"Im really sad because....sungwoo isnt there supporting me,cheering me up and i haven't visited him for 2 months now all I now is that he hasn't...woken up yet.

"We are now at the set of Violeta our new song,Its coming out on april 1.

"Unnie.

I said to Eunbi unnie and she just hummed.

"I wonder how's Sungwoo doing I wanted to see him so bad unnie when cant I meet him!

I asked shouting a little.

"Yujin-ah please be patient wait for a little more we will see him.

Eunbi unnie said.

"Unnie what did you last heard about his condition.

Wonyoung asked Me.

"All i heard about his last condition was about 2 months ago is that he is still in a coma.

I said looking down.

"Dont be sad unnie we will visit him someday Sungwoo oppa is precious to us.

Wonyoung said.

"Yeah your right.

I said.

"Yujin shi its your turn film you have to dance to the water get ready.

Manager nim said.

"I got ready and wore my outfit.

"I Have to work hard to show sungwoo what he missed out while he is sleeping YOU CAN DO IT AHN YUJIN!

I said to my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~  *Time*
           ~~~~~~~~~~~  *Skip*
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~
"After that scene was taken and Luckyly it was the last scene and it was great.

~~~~~~~~~~~  *Time*           ~~~~~~~~~~~  *Skip*                      ~~~~~~~~~~~"After that scene was taken and Luckyly it was the last scene and it was great