chapter 3:Meeting

***Eunbi's P. O. V. ***

"Me and the other members are in the practice room while waiting for the technician to come all of us just went quiet when suddenly the door opened.

" Dul set,  annyeonghaseyo Sajangnim.

"me and the other girls greeted Sajangnim but later on all of our eyes landed on a tall,good looking, well built guy beside Sajangnim.

" while all of our eyes are on him Sajangnim asked where is the computer and hyewon pointed at the computer and both of Sajangnim and the good looking guy proceeded at the computer.

"well I thought he was a trainee or maybe sajangnim's son or maybe not
he is too good looking to be a technician.

"mumbled by Yuri.

" shh Yuri don't say it I think he heard us.

"I mumbled back.

" all of our eyes are locked at him when he suddenly said something.

"may i ask a question?

" He asked but none said something while where looking at each other Yuri suddenly said something.

"Y-yena unnie did it she played with the computer.

" Yuri said.

"what are you talking about Yuri.

" yena said hoping to be saved but failed.

"then what's this?

" he said and showed us a picture of yena.

"yah Choi yena!!!

" I started to chase yena but when I was about to get her the guy said something.

"it's ok I've fixed it already no worries.

" ok then let's go.

"Sajangnim said.

" oh I forgot to tell you his your new bodyguard IZ*ONE do you want to go now or have a chat with them?  and tell them your name.

"Sajangnim asked and he said he will stay here and talked with us more.

" ok then that's your choice and you will start on Saturday.

"thank you sir.

" he said.

"when Sajangnim leave all of us looked at him with shocked eyes.

" why are you looking at me like you've seen a ghost or something?

"he said and chuckled.

" because we thought your sajangnim's son.

"Yuri said.

" jinjayo? I mean I don't look to fancy right?

"he said and all of us laugh.

" well let me introduce my self first, I'm bae sungwoo and I am 19 I'm a collage student looking for a partime job.

"when he said that all of us are shocked because 1-19 years old well built and good looking uhuh... is better because yujin's not here I mean If yujin's here it will be a disaster her questioning him all over again and again.... well let's just see about that.