Chapter:18 Pls Wake up

****Yujin's P.O.V****

"The ambulance finally arrived,they picked up sungwoo and now were heading to the hospital.

"Im crying really hard because i cant live without him.

"In my life i never felt happiness i can only feel it when im with him I just cant cant.

"After awhile of waiting my members are finally here they walked up to me,All they can see is my messy hair,my red eyes,red nose,and my broken heart.

"My members already know that sungwoo confessed to me and they have to fase reality.

"Yujin-ah you ok? is sungwoo ok?

Chaeyeon unnie asked with that jist hearing his name makes me cry.

"I just cried harder and didnt answer unnies question.

"What happened yujin tell us what happened.

Minju unnie asked as I just kept on silent.

"Ahn yujin tell us please.

Hyewon unnie said.

"Ahn Yujin! tel-

"I cant take it anymore!!! I cant take it anymore unnie in that room,in that bed im the one who supposed to be lying on that bed! its me,He risked his life because of me unnie help me my heart its turning into pieces seeing him lay in that bed it hurts!! why do it hurt unnie why?

I said crying hard and punching my chest saying why everytime.

"Y-Yujin i didnt mean to be harsh but pls tell us what happen.

Sakura unnie said.

"Fine if thats what y-you want....Me and yena unnie was walking near a convince store while teasing eachother when we surpass a nearby alleyway someone shouted.....sungwoo shouted NO...i looked at the alleyway and saw a man holding a gun and was pointing at me...he was supposed to shot me but..sungwoo blocked it,My face turned to sungwoo and my hand suddenly touched his back..he was bleeding.

I took a dep breath and continued.

"He was bleeding badly i shouted for help and luckyly cops were their they go to the alleyway and arrested the man and the man was......sungwoo's dad.

"I cried really hard remembering what happened again and i cant seem to forget it.

"It was a long silence.

"It was now 3 hours since sungwoo's emergency surgery and i was really nervous my heart cant stop pounding.

"I was still in deep thought while the door opened reveling the doctor.

"Umm is there any relative of bae sungwoo?

The doc said and we just stayed quiet.

"ok that means a no so i will get straight to the point,since the bullet is near his spinal cord its really risky to take out and i wanted to say that Bae sungwoo is.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"In a coma and im sad to say that he has a low chance of waking up if you want to visit him he is in room 505.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Doc said and left i was shocked to hear that my head cant process my heart in now into pieces and i cant take it.

"I ran towards his room and opened the door.

"I saw his lifeless body I walked up at his bead and dropped at my knees.

"S-sungw-woo Ba-ae S-sungw-woo!! please wake up please...wake up i need you P-please!!!

I shouted my members looked at him and was shocked aswell they looked at me with worried eyes and suddenly Eunbi unnie spoke up.

"Yujin...please stop sungwoo will hate himself for keeping you suffer please.

"Yes yujin unnie stop it.

Wonyoung said.

"No i cant he needs to wake up if he wants to see me happy and not suffering.

I said.

*But I will wait for you to wake up sungwoo and you have to wake up please*