Chapter: 7 Feelings

*Sorry for not updating for a while but im trying my best to upload pls support me and wish me luck*

"Its been hours of moving and were finally done.

"Finally!!!!!

"shouted by Yena.

"yeah your right were finally done i cant believe it it felt like hours of hell.

"said by Hyewon.

"Yeah unnie im never gonna move again.

"said by wonyoung.

"But i have a question were is Yujin unnie and sungwoo oppa?

"asked by wonyoung.

"They searched around for yujin and sungwoo around the new apartment and found nothing.

"But little did they know Yujin is with sungwoo they are at the nearest 7/11 to buy foods for the girls.

"u-ummm sungwo-o i mean your older than me so should i call you sungwo-o o-oppa?

"asked by yujin.

"what do you want to call me then? you cant even tell oppa without stuttering.

"I said with a little chuckled.

"I-I i mean i can!! o-op- aishhhh.

"yahh!! dont curse ill tell you to eunbi!

"i told her and she quickly said sorry.

"then how about sungie my friends call me that they say that i sing well ang my first name is like song thats why sungie😊.

"Ohh do you really know how to sing you know umm try to sing sungie,i mean if you dont min-

" Its alright i dont mind.

"i cutted her off.

****Yujins P.O.V****

"He then started singing i was staring at him the whole time it felt like my whole world almost stopped.

"I looked at him with all my attention on him His Eyes,Nose,Lips, it haunts me Everytime he sing i cant even imagine falling for him but i have already fallen for him.

"I like you.

"I said it by accident i covered my mouth and he stopped he looked at me in the eyes and told me.

"I like you to Yuji-

"Ahn yujin hello earth to yujin hello.

" sungwoo waved his hands in yujins face.

"wh-what? what happened?

"you requested me to sing and i sing but were already here i stoped and i saw ypu starring at somewhere but nobody was there.

"are you ok yujin-ah are you sick.

"Sungwoo said while placing his hand on my forehead.

"I was staring at him thinking that what he said earlier was just my imagination.

"I quickly removed his hands on my forehead and said "lets go unnies are hungry" i grabbed his hand into the 7/11 store.

"what should we eat?

"I asked.

"anything but i wanted to get you a cheese stick you know earlier you and wonyoungie are fighting over a cheese stick go and get 12 cheese stick.

"sungwoo said.

"after a while the two already baught some snacks and the cheese stick ofc.

"they where already near the dorm when they saw yena.

"Yena unnie!! look food!!

"yujin ran after yena and both of them entered the dorm.

"when i entered i saw the girls already digging in but they froze when eunbi unnie said something.

"Sungwoo i was worried for you where did you go without telling me.

"I can see Sungwoo oppa in a shock state and also my members but i wanted to stand up and break the silence.

"eunbi unnie.

" I said standing up.

"sungie is with me he helped me bought the food and why are you just worried for sungie and not me?

"oh your with yujin and whats with the nickname.

"keunyang no need for you to know unnie.

**I wish the imagination was true i wish you liked me too sungie😔**