Chapter:11 Let the games Begin

****IZ*ONE's P.O.V****

"We finally finished taping at hitomi's house and now on our way to our resthouse.

"Soo I want to talk to you guys about this important topic but first check if sungwoo is sleeping or not.

"Eunbi said with a serious face.

"Minju got up and go over to sungwoo's seat.

"When she arrived she saw a cute sungwoo sleeping minju took a picture of sungwoo and told their manager they have something to discuss privately and no cameras allowed.

"While walking back to her seat minju looked at sungwoo's picture smiling.

"Minju unnie why are you smilling like an idiot?

"Hitomi asked.

"Minju showed them a picture of sungwoo and all of them awu kwiyoewo.

"minju then seated down and let eunbi continue.

"Ok so girls we are going to talk about sungwoo....

"Eunbi said.

"All of them looked at eachother and gulped they all know eunbi liked sungwoo but what can they do,they like sungwoo to.

"So girls please be honest ok am i clear?

"Eunbi added.

"Nea....

"IZ*ONE said.

"Do all of you like sungwoo?

"Eunbi said while looking down.

"They looked at eachother and said...

"Nea we all like sungwoo but...

"Chaeyon said but eunbi cutted her off.

"I told you to be honest chaeyeon I mean all of you do you like sungwoo....I mean more than friends to be exactly.

"Eunbi said.

"All of them nooded but Wonyoung said something.

"But unnie if we all like sungwoo oppa all of us cant have him...right?

"Yeah your right.....how about a game?

"Yena said.

"Its not time for games yena.

"Hyewon said.

"Yah when did you ever liked someone when you just care about food ey?

"Yena stated.

"Yahh!!! i can like someone aswell!!!!

"Hyewon said angrily.

"yeah yeah but unnie how about a game you know a game to win sungwoo's heart.

"Yena said.

"Your right ok then are you guys In or Out?

"Eubi said.

"All of them looked at eachother again*But seriously in this chapter they like to look at eachother..*.

"Im in.

"Nako said.

"Me too

"Hitomi said.

" nado.

"All of them said yes but only one remaining and its Yujin.

"I dont know if its right unnie what if sungie knew that we are playing this stupid game to win his heart unnie he will be mad and disappointed.

"Yujin stated.

"Ahn Yujin we are here as warriors fighting over sungwoo's heart,but i know you already have fallen for him am I right Yujin?

"Yena said.

"Yujin looked down.

"And was about to answer when the manager said something.

"Ok girls get out now we are already here.

"Nea.

"IZ*ONE said except yujin.

"all of them got down and stretched they were about to go in when yujin said something....

"Im In unnie...

"Yujin said.

"Your now in.

"chaeyeon said.

"Ok then.

"Eunbi said.

****Let the games Begin****