Arya II

After Grey Worm threw her into the cell and locked her to the wall, he walked away and locked the door behind him. Arya looked around. This was different from the tower they locked her in in the first place. It was Jon. Jon gave the order to lock her in here. The black cells. The same black cell where her father sat, that was what Grey Worm said. When i get out of here, i'll have to kill him too, she thought. She feld defeated. Jon turned againds her, and almost killed her. Why would he do that? After Jon pulled his sword, Sansa came running at us, screaming. 'You promised to protect her!' He did many things his whole life, and protecting her was one of them. He always was there for her. Until today. He hit her right in the face, she could still feel it. She recognized the way he hit her. It was she same way she hit the freys, before she baked them into the pie. It was full of hate. Hate, because she killed the love of his life. Deep in her heart, she understood it. She understood the pain that he was feeling. It was the same pain she feld when her father got beheaded, and when her mother got killed. She never was the same after that. She changed.

She wished she could just take everything back. Turn back time, to make sure that she did not kill Daenerys. She thought that they would be happy to get rid of her. But she had been looking from the wrong vision. She thought that Daenerys was her father all the time, but after what happend in Winterfell, she started to trust her. Daenerys had her called the night before she left winterfell. She asked her or she wanted to sneak into kingslanding, kill Cersei so she did not have to kill anyone. And she believed her. She believed that Daenerys didn't wanted to kill millions of people. But in the end, she did. She suprised everyone with it, even Jon. Was it right?, she asked herself. Was it right to kill the queen? They are going to kill her, that's for sure. Now that she lost the support of Jon, there is nobody left to defend her. They will vote, and with a bit of luck there are two votes against killing her. Sansa and Gendry. She hopes. How is she gonna talk herself out of it? She is chained to she wall in the black cells, escaping is not a choice. The best moment to escape is the moment she is brought to the dragon pit. At that moment, only Grey Worm and a few guards is with her. She can take them. She needs help. Maybe her Sister would help her. She doesn't want to lose another family member. But she wouldn't risk her titles and claims. Maybe Gendry would help her. Gendry was her best friend, and he loves her. But he wouldn't risk it too. Not because of his titles, but because he thinks that she will get herslef killed. She could ask him. Maybe he could distract the guards, shout for help. Then she would be alone with Grey Worm. She could grab his spear, and... Jon would even hate her more. She needs to get out, without killing someone. How is she going to do that?

The door opened.  'Prisoner, there is a visitor for you.' The guard said. Who could that be? Gendry already came to see her, Jon hated her and Sansa wouldn't come down here. 'Who is it?' She asked. The anwser came. A small but handsome young man walked into the room. It was Robin Arryn. 'What are you doing here?' Arryn walked further into her cell. He was up to something. 'You can leave us' He told the guard. After the guard left, he turned to her. 'That was brave, what you did. Risking your life for our queen. But she isn't anymore, right? No, someone else has to be king. And i think i know who that is gonna be. Your brother, nah. He is not able to judge good after what you did.' He looked her in the eye. 'Your sister maybe. She would be a great ruler, and smart. But there is one problem. The unsullied would never accept that. She would pardon you, and thats the last thing they want. I thought about this the last few hours. But one thing stands. Nobody will become a king or a queen as long as you are here. I don't want you dead. I see potential in you. I got a proposal.' Arya looked at him an sighted. 'Yeah sure, which attacked city do i need to sneak in this time? Only so you can kill me without any attention to it?' Arryn looked dissapointed. 'I thought that you were a bit smarter then this. Do you have any idea where i'm going?' No, arya thought. You want to kill me, thats what you just said. 'Yes, ofcourse i know. You want the throne, but without me you can't get it. You need me to be either way dead, or either way a long way gone. And i guess you want to kill me, but only you can't.' Arryn smiled. 'Well, thats much better then you got in the first place. But i don't want the throne. I want someone else on it. Someone the people could trust. A Baratheon.' Arya was in shook. He meant Gendry. He wanted Gendry on the throne. But he coulnd't if she was still here in kingslanding. 'What do you want me to do?' Arryn smiled down at her. 'Well, you need to kill a few people who wouldn't agree with me. Like, Yara Greyjoy, and Grey Worm. With them gone, Gendry could get on the throne and you could go somewhere else to life a happy live. In peace, without killing and other things like that. Think about it, i want an answer tomorrow. And to be honest, if you don't take it, you'll die.' With those words he left the cell.