Arya III

She was running through the woods. She heard shouting voices behind her, while she ran through bushes. An arrow landed in the tree 3 feet from her head. She was so distracted by it, that she didn't saw that tree coming. She ran right into it. Arya heard laughing voices. Three man we standing over her. 'So, this is a master assasin? Running to a tree? Take her up, and bring her back.' Arya hitted the man at his nose, and picked up his sword. The other man laughed. 'Are you sure you wanna do this, honey? I'll try not to hit your pretty face when i kick your ass..' Arya made a smooth move and the man didn't saw the sword coming. 'Yeah, i'll try the same' She said sarcasticly. The other man hit her on the head with a stick. She fell, and the man jumped at her. She hit him back, but he didn't let go of her. Someone from behind putted a knife on her throat. 'Stop struggeling, girl, or otherwise you will die.' She let go of the sword and stopped fighting. 'Good girl. Rodrick, tie her hands and feet.' Rodrick, the man that jumped at her, picked up a rope and started binding her hands. He put a bag over her head and she felt that they lifted her on a horse. They started riding.

After almost 20 minutes they stopped riding. They pulled her of the horse and put her on her knees. Rodick pulled the bag off her head. 'Now, we can do two things here. Either way, we bring you to the new king now, so he can kill you and we get a lot of money. Or, you can work for us. Kill some people, you know. Starting with some of those lords and ladys of yours. But, first you can tell me, who helped you with your escape. You coulnd't have done that on your own. Someone made distraction. You are gonna tell me who, or else....' He took a knife out of his pocket. 'You will get hurt. And we don't want that, little lady. We want a partnership, to be friends. But then we can't have secrets for each other.' It was a little, fat man. She couldn't recognize the sigil on his chest. It was a skull, on a field of black roses. She had seen it before. Somewhere, a long time ago. 'You could start with telling me your name..' She said. The man smiled at her. 'My name is James. James Deadwonn.' Deadwonn. It was Jason's brother. He hated her. She was fucked.

They braught her into the room, and tied her to the chair. 'You are Jason's brother... i know him. I saved him at the battle of winterfell.' James stopped smiling. He bowed to her and said: 'You should have left him to die. He is a sickness to our family. A shame that he is the heir and that he is gonna marry your sister.' That was a suprise for Arya. 'He is going to marry Sansa?' Jason once told me that he loved me, but just couldn't because of what she did to him in the past. She should never have stabbed him, she knew that. But she thought that he wanted to bring her to joffrey. That was a mistake. 'Why do you hate him?' She asked. 'Because of what he did to our family. He bowed to Robb Stark. Even after the Starks got our father killed. You know what happend? He was Killed by our enemies, while Roberts Baratheons rebellion. The Starks send him to inform the Boltons, but on the way there he got suprised by the Targaryens and was killed that same night. He was an old man, but they send him anyway. Knowing that it was too dangerous.' Arya bowed her head. 'Now you're probably gonna kill me for that..' James smiled. 'That was not my intension at all. I want you as a friend, as i said before. But you'll need to give us the information we want. Can you do that?' Someone knocked on the door. 'Fuck. Rodrick, but her under the floor.' He turned to Arya. 'You won't make a sound, okay? If you do, i'll cut of your hands and feet!' Rodrick tied her all up and gagged her. He opened a hole in the floor and threw her into it. The hole closed and listened carefully. Someone stepped inside. 'Did you found her?' It was Grey Worm. 'I'm sorry, commander. There was nobody near. She must have went to the harbors, and is somewhere at sea by now.' She heard footsteps. 'So easy this is not gonna be. Search the house. Men came inside and walked over the plank above her head. 'Look or the planks are sealed.' She heard that someone started pulling the planks. Then she saw light. Grey Worm came into her sight. 'Take her. And them.'

Hey guys, this is new! i'm writing a new part in sooner than 4 days lol. Well, i'm gonna start a second story, about Theon Greyjoy, please read that too! Oh, and a bit of a disclaimer, the last part ended with the letter, that is later than this. All the timelines in this story are a bit messy because when i started writing this part i actually thought that they had whatsapp or something and 'i kinda forgot about the fact that it takes longer than 2 days to get there' But then you might already know how this ends so just forget what i just said lol