Gendry

'No one will scare me.' The boy said. The girl was laughing at him. 'So you say, that if a big man, like your 'father' comes running at you, you won't even move? I don't believe that, bull. You ain't fooling me.'  The boy smiled. 'You shouldn't talk to other people like that. It will get you killed. Those boys, they are dangerous. They may not seem like it, but they are here for a reason. Not because they were so nice to their parents. They are here because they are criminals.' The girl blushed. 'Who are you?' The boy asked. The girl answered 'Arya. My name is Arya'

Gendry woke up. He had been dreaming about their first meeting. Only it was different. She seemed so... nice here. When they first met, she almost killed Hot Pie. She never needed saving. Not from anyone. But now, she is gone. Being hunted by savages. The bells were ringing. Something was happening. He walked to the window of his room and he did not saw anything. He put on some clothes and walked to the gate. He saw a horse. 'Oh this is bad..' And he was right. It was Arya. A bounty hunter tied her up behind his horse. She looked bad, and hurt. 'What is going on here!' He runned to them. 'Thank you for your service to the seven kingdoms, you can go now. Claim your bounty at the gates. Goodbye.' He walked to Arya and cut her loose. 'Come, lets clean you up.' A big man tried to stop him, but Gendry did not care. He pushed the man away and left with Arya. 

When they arrived in his room, someone was waiting. It was Jason Deadwonn. 'What are you doing here?' Gendry asked. 'Well, i'm here for Arya. I heard she was back, so i came to check on her.' Gendry just had to laugh at this. 'I mean, why are you really here? You told Grey Worm that the new king was being crowned 30 minutes ago. Why is that?' Jason layed his hand on his sword. 'Jason, don't... we can trust him.' Arya didnt seem as broken as she did before. 'Arya, what is going on? What are you hiding from me?' Arya looked at Jason. 'We... well, we stroke a deal.... We have to kill the lords that are in out way, that's how i got away in the first place. We need to save Robin, or we are dead. Are you in?'
'I don't know, Arya... It could be dangerous. What if it goes wrong? What do we do when they find out?' Arya smiled. 'You are going to have to trust me.' Gendry looked down. 'I don't know or i can do that, Arya... Not after what you did.' Aryas smile disappeared. 'What i did? You mean freeing the people from a tiran?' Gendry shook his head. 'It's not that simple, Arya. You killed the queen and you can't just get away with it, no matter how crazy she was. You know it is true, if you had not come from a noble family, they would have killed you for a long time. You have to get out of here before Grey Worm realizes that you are here and locked up in the cells again.' 

"I know, Gendry. But we have bigger problems. A raven has arrived. From the night watch. They arrived at Castle Black, and the entire castle was destroyed. By dragon fire. " Gendry almost fainted. "Dragonfire? But ... Daenerys is dead. It is not possible. I'm sure it's just a wild mammoth or something. We don't have to worry, right? " Jason shuffled nervously back and forth. "There are rumors. Rumors than Daenerys ... are alive. " Arya looked serious. "We have to do something, Gendry. If she is really alive, we are all in danger. You know it's true. We have to get out of here before she can get here. " Gendry shook his head. "I have responsibilities here. I can't leave. " Arya took a step closer. "There are plenty of other people here who can do that. And we are not going to run away. We are going to stage our death. "

----------------------------------------------

Do not worry peeps, Dany is coming back! When? I have no idea lmao. I have holidays now, no work, so more time for writing!