Sansa

She left kingslanding after the meeting. She had been crying for 3 hours after it. Jon almost killed Arya, and that made her very sad. She shouldnt have killed Dany. Thats for sure. But she doesn't deserve to die. She's been through so much. 'My Lady' John Royce knocked at her door. 'Someone wants to speak to you. In the dungons' She sighted. 'I'll be there in a minute.' What did he want from her? Couldn't he just leave her alone? She put on her jacket and walked through the door. When she entered the dunguons, she saw a big muscled man standing in the corner. 'Well, your sister certainly fucked it all up, didn't she?' He started. His name was Jason Deadwonn, before he was killed, he was Robbs bannerman. She never really forgave him that he wasn't there for him when he needed him. He should have died, like all his lords. But, he was send on a mission to save Arya. Thank god he didn't. After the hound almost killed him, the boltons found him. He stayed in Winterfell, as a prisoner, untill they took it back. He became lord of the Ravenstower again, and since then he was loyal to Jon and Sansa. He could never came along with Arya. Mostly because she stabbed him. He still had 3 big scars at his chest and belly because of her. 'What do you want, Jason?' Jason smiled at her. 'What i've always wanted. To marry you.' Sansa sighted. 'You know thats not going to happen, right? Daenerys is dead, and i'm supposed to be mourning. How am i mourning if i marry you?' Jason looked dissapointed. 'You promised me. You promised we would marry when Daenerys got her throne. You love me, right?' Sansa smiled at him. 'Yes, ofcourse i do. More than anything. But we can't do it now. And by the way, you have to go to kingslanding.' Jason came out of the corner. His handsome face came into the light. Something was off. 'And why would i do that? I'd rather stay here with you.' Sansa looked him in the eye. 'You have to declare loyalty to the new king.' Jason looked suprised. 'And who is that?' 
'We don't know yet. They are declaring one tomorrow morning. There are a few people that suggested you... and Gendry.' Jason laughed at that. 'I'm not gonna be king. Then i won't be able to marry you at all. I would even give up my lordship if that is what it took. I love you, sansa. Nothing will ever change that. Not your murdering sister, your Targaryen brother, not even if you would try to kill me. I have always loved you. That's why i went to search your sister. To impress you.' Sansa grabbed his arm. 'You know that thats not true. You loved Robb.' 
'Yes, but never as lover. As a friend. He could never have been my lover. He was a king.' Sansa nodded. 'A king. Yes. He was a good king. i'm sure. But not very smart. We have to be smarter than Robb. Smarter than Father.' Jason smiled down at her. 'Is there any news from Cersei and Jaime? I heard they got crused under the rocks.' Sansa smiled. 'No. I got them out in time. They are on their way here.'

Sansa walked away from Jason. After this was all over, she could finally marry him. Like she had been wanting to do that for more then 3 years. At the battle of Winterfell, he almost died. He was stabbed by a white walker, while trying to protect Bran. He saw Theon die, but hid behind a tree so that he would survive. After Arya killed the Night King, she saved him. He had an ugly scar on his face, like Tyrion had. She arrived at her room. She was tired, and wanted to go to sleep. She almost fell asleep, but then someone came in. It was Ser Podrick, who was knighted by Brienne. 'My Lady! There is news from Kings Landing! Its about your sister, Arya. She escaped...'