The Witch II

The man layed the girl on the table. 'What do you want me to do?' She asked him. 'What you always do. Resurrect her.' She panicked. 'I can't do that. Its a power only a few have achieved.' The man grabbed her neck and she choked. 'You will resurrect her. Do you understand?' She tried to speak but coulnd't. 'I said. Do you understand?' She murmeled: 'Yes' He let go of her. 'Now do your work, or this story won't have an happy ending for you.'

Changing Perspective to the Man
He looked how the witch layed Daenerys on the table. Drogon came flying to him in Meereen three days ago. Daenerys was dead, killed by someone and he coulnd't stand that he didn't know who it was. He received a raven, she had won and was the new queen. Three days later drogon was at the doorstep. He hoped that the witch could resurrect her, otherwise he would never know what happend. He needed to, so he could seek revenge. The witch started to say strange words. He remembered how they used to sleep together. He loved her, and he knew that she loved him too. He felt empty everyday she was gone. She left him in Meereen, when she left for westeros. But, she had to help Jon Snow. She could have just went to Kingslanding, and take the throne. But her heart was too kind. It was. Then she burned Kingslanding and everyone turned against her. Some people whisper that it was Tyrion Lannister. But he couldn't believe that. He lover her too. Not in the way he did, but still. Something was happening with Dany. She.. moved. Is it really true? Could she be resurrected? 'Is it working?' He asked. Kinvara looked up to him. 'Yes.' She simply answered. 

She kept saying the words. It had to work, otherwise Daario would kill her. Why did she got into this? Who killed her? She had no idea. 'Ser, i think its working. Its not sure how it turns out when she awakes, its always different.' Daario looked down at her. 'What do you mean? Is she not gonna be the person she was?' Kinvara got nervous. 'I'm not saying that. She is still the same person, but only... a bit different.' Daario looked away. 'Continue.'

Akarho. She spoke the word and Daenerys opened her eyes.