The End?

She was just laying there. Blood coming out of her head, and out of her nose. Was she dead? Did he kill her? No he didn't. She wasn't dead. Arya Stark was not dying this easy. At least, that is what she told herself. Then, some people came and took her away from Jason. Jason. The traitor? Or was she the traitor? Everything was a bit blurry. She remembered Jason acting weird after he disappeared for a few minutes. What could have happened in that time? Maybe they blackmailed him? Or not... Maybe he just still hates her. They put a bag over her head, so she couldn't see anything. Not like she was able to see anything at all, she was dizzy and couldn't move. She wondered where they were going. Was she going to die? Did she deserve to die? Probably... you killed many people. You enjoyed killing a boy, like a psychopath. You left someone that risked his life for you way too many times to die, instead of giving him mercy. You led an entire house to extinct, because their lord obeyed the king, to save his own ass. Because of you lady Crane died. You killed littlefinger. You killed the love of your brother because she didn't keep her promise. YOU are a monster. 'Shut up...' She whispered. These voices... they were driving her crazy? We can't drive you crazy. You already are. 'Stop. Talking. I know i'm bad, but you can't make me mad, like Daenerys. You don't think we can? You. Arya Stark. Are a monster. You should have died a long time ago, and you are getting what is coming for you, mark our words.. Then, at once, she saw light. The face of a man with brown hair and beard came into her sight. He smirked at her. Then he pulled her out of the chart she was in, and threw her on the ground. 'You little bitch. I would have expected something a bit more... intimidating. You look like shit, Arya.' She didn't recognize the man. He acted like they knew each other. Then, he took his sword and hit her on the head with it. 'Take her to the boss.' He simply said. The other man dragged the unconscious Arya to the cabin at the haven.

Yeah, i know this is short. Last part didn't reach 50 reads so i'm not gonna put very much time into this anymore, since almost no one even finishes reading any of the chapters. The first 5 parts all have above the 200 reads. +Thanks for the 3k reads on this story :))