English Love affair (5 Seconds of summer)

Harry's pov
"I think we should do one last time" Nick says
"No we are good. And I need to go. My mom is going to kill me if I be late for dinner again." Will says
"Ok them. But we have to practice more before the show. We can meet on Thursday." Nick suggests
I get lost in my thoughts while he is talking about a new song, or our show on Friday...
"Harry!"Nick says
"Oh what?" I say
"Did you listen what I said?"
"No sorry"
"Ok so let's just finish for today."
Haydon and Will leave the apartment and Nick and I go to the living room to watch tv. Nick is the bear of the band. We know each other for a time. He is one year older than me. We share an apartment. In fact, I used to share the apartment with my cousin, but since he had moved to London I live here with Nick. We share the bills and I work on the bakery to pay it. Nick works in a toy store. Sometimes we do some shows in clubs and restaurant and they pay for us. Which helps a lot. This Friday we are going to do a show in a new restaurant on city close to here.
"Harry what is going with you?"
"Nothing"
"You were distract all day. Seems like you are not here"
"It's just a new girl that 'I've meet"
"The one from the bakery?"
"Yes"
"Girls were never a problem for you"
"I know, but this one is different. But it might me nothing. She is not interesting in me anyway"
"This makes everything better. Who doesn't like a challenge, right?"
Nick looks at the tv and starts paying attention. Katy's face comes in my mind. She hates me but it was just a matter of time for her falling in love with me. After all, every girl likes me. Like I said it's inevitable.