Made of stone (Matt Corby)

Katy's pov
I wake up and look around. What time is it?
I look to my side and Harry is still sleeping. We are in his bed, still wearing the clothes from last night.
The headache starts and I remember that I forgot the count of how many drinks I had last night.
I need to take a bath and drink water.
I look at my cellphone, it's 2 Pm. Oh my Gosh!!!I have training today!!!At 2 Pm!!!!I totally forgot about this!!I need to get ready fast!!!
I run out of the bedroom, take a quick shower and go back to the room where Harry is still sleeping
"Harry wake up" I call him
He doesn't move
"Harry!!!Wake up!!!"I yell
"Oh! Stop yelling! I have a terrible headache"
"So do I. We drank too much last night. Now get up. I need you to drive me to the ring"
"You have to go to the ring now? But it is Sunday"
"Yeah, but Martha set extra trainings because I have a big competition in London in less than two months"
"I want to sleep Katy"
"You can sleep later Harry"
"Stay here. Skip this training"
"Are you crazy?!?I can't do this!"
"You just don't want to. Life is not only ice skating. Now please, I need to sleep"
"So you are staying in bed?!?!"
"Yeah"
"You are not driving me?"
"No, Katy. I am tired, I got a hangover and I need to rest. You need to rest too but if the training is so important you can take a cab"
"But Harry I'm already late"
"Katy as I said before I need to sleep so if you could just excuse me"
I can not believe!!!I'm so angry that I run to the door, slamming it as I go to the street to take the damn cab.
After 15 minutes, I get to the ring and see an angry coach waiting for me
"You are late" Martha says
"I know. I'm sorry. It won't happen again"
She doesn't say anything and I put my skate on
"So let's starts"
The music is too loud and I'm trying too hard to make every move. My head hurts and I feel really tired.
After less than an hour and lots of falls Martha asks
"What is going on with you today, Katy?"
"What?"
"You are not fine. You forgot the sequences, you felt more than usual..."
"I...I didn't sleep too much"
"So you are just tired?"
"Uh...actually, I drank a little last night"
"I see" she says "Katy I know you are a great girl, you are responsible, dedicated, and you work really hard. I also know that you are dating and you seem to like him a lot. Which is great. But since you started dating him you've changed a little...."she pauses" The point is: you have spent your life ice skating, you are talent and have a great future. Don't let him be a distraction or spoil all your progress"
I keep in silence, absorbing her words
"Now you should go home. It's worthless you keep training I'm this state."
I got out of the ring and go home walking, thinking about what Martha said and what Harry said.
I come home and Harry is still sleeping. I decide to watch Tv and I end up falling sleep.
When I wake up, Harry had left with a note saying he went to the grocery store. I eat a Sandwich and got back to the sofa and fall sleep again

**​*

I wake up in Harry's bed. His arms are around my waist. He must have carried me here last night.
I remember yesterday, how rude he was to me and I pull his arms out of me. He wakes up
"Hey" he says
"Hey" I said going to the bathroom to get ready for school.
After 10 minutes Harry shows up in the kitchen
"You ready?" he asks holding his car's key
"Oh now you are driving me? I thought you prefer staying in the bed sleeping"
"Katy...I'm sorry, okay? I was an idiot yesterday and I should have taken you to the ring. I was tired but that is not an excuse, so, I'm sorry. I spend yesterday thinking about you all the time and when I came home and went to the bed alone I realize that I couldn't sleep. Not without you."
I look at him, tears in my eyes
"Please forgive me"
"Okay. Just promise you will never do that again"
"Okay. I promise. Now give a kiss"
I kiss him, we go to school holding hands and I forgot about what Harry and Martha said yesterday.