In the end (Us the duo)

Katy's pov

I don't remember exactly how I got here in my bedroom. I might have ran all the way to my house.

I've been lying in my bed crying for a while now. I'm going to dehydrate.

"Katy?" my mom knocks the door.

I want to say "come in" but the words are stuck in throat.

She comes in"Katy?" she comes closer, worried "Katy, are you crying?"

I sob answering her question

"Darling, what have happened?"

So many things had happened. Harry and I were celebrating last night. I woke up in his arms. Than there was Anne. She was so happy when I told her to come in Harry's apartment, there was a big smile on her face when I told her about the contract the band signed with the label, t her eyes shined when she talked about her son. Harry. His eyes flickering when he saw his mother, he yelling at her.

I remember the eggs creaking on the floor.

The guilty.

His words accusing me.

Anne crying in my arms.

Harry yelling awful things to me.

I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry Anne, I'm so sorry Harry. I just wanted to help.

I remember falling on the floor. I remember when I started crying. I remember my heart breaking.

I sit and hug my mom, crying.She hugs me back and we stay like this for while.

"Katy?"

"We...we broke up" I finally find the straight to say it

"Oh dear" she hugs me tight "I'm so sorry"

I lie my head on her lap and keep crying

"Katy, you two had already broke up once, maybe this time isn't for real, maybe you two will find a way to work things out, like you've done before"

"Your apologizes won't fix the situation. The damage had already been done. Words don't glue broken hearts" Harry's words echos in my mind.

"No mom, not this time. We had a big argument...and" I sob "I don't think that there is hope for us."

I keep crying while she plays with my hair.

It hurts because I love him. And I know he loves me. Or he loved me. I don't know if he still does.

It hurts me because we were so right together. The past weeks had been so good. We had so much fun together.

Gosh we even made love.

It hurts me, because I've trusted him.

He was my first.

And now everything is just gone.

All the kisses, the cuddles, the parties, the dances, the shows, the drinking, the talks, the laughs, the hugs, the sex, the love.

It's all gone.

It's only left tears and broken heart.

I keep crying and we stay like this for hours, until I fall sleep.

***

I wake up with a weird feeling. It seems like the tears had stolen my energies and my sleep wasn't peaceful. The scene of what happened in Harry's apartment was playing on my head the whole time. I feel exhausted and I've just woke up. I don't want to get up. I have no idea of what time is it.