Love don't die (The Fray)

Katy's pov

I woke up on Monday excited about the week.

The whole school was talking about Harry and I. Again. But I didn't let it affect me. My life was great. My grades got better, I was back to practice, I short out things with my parents and I was dating the boy I love.

It's weird to think about how life has these ups and downs. This week is one of the up's phases for sure.

Harry is busy with finals and rehearsals, but he texted me and called me at night.

Last night Martha told me great news: she talked to a company in London and they wanted to sponsor me! She showed them a video of one of my presentations and they loved me!

This meant I would be able to go to the Grand Pix Final, a huge ice skating competition. I am so happy! Martha told me I should quit my job at the bakery so I will be able to focus on ice skating. I like my job but it does tire me. I will talk to Mr. Wakefield today after school, where I am in the moment.

Well, at least physically I am in the classroom, but my mind is on another world. I haven't been able to concentrate in class at all today.

My phone buzzes. It's a text from Harry

Look to the window

I look and see Harry standing in the sidewalk.

What are you doing here?

Surprising you. I missed you. I haven't seen you since Sunday. And I want to celebrate the fact you got a sponsor.

But I am in class

Drop it. Come with me

I stop a little and think. Dropping class to spend the day with Harry does sounds like a nice idea.

I will cook you spaghetti.

Deal