Addicted to you (Avicii)

Katy's pov

It's final's week. I am a little nervous.I had been studying a lot and did all my home works. Harry said I had nothing to worry about.

He is kind of right, I think after doing my first final test.

I am walking on the corridor when someone calls me. It's Thomas. We haven't talked since that party I went with him and Carren. I blush remembering what Harry and I did that night.

"Hey"

"Hey" I say

"So what do you think of the test?"

"It was easier than I had imagined it"

"Yeah, well you are intelligent, I'm sure you will do well"

"I hope so"

"So...how are you doing? It's been a long time we don't see eachother...I think lat time I talked to you was on that party..."

"Yeah...I am fine."

"And your arm?"

"It's back to normal. I had come back to training"

"And you got back to Harry"

"Yes. Life is back to normal"

"Nice. Good for you"

There is awkward silence.

"And how is football?" I ask

"It's good. We won last match and we are going to semi-finals"

"That's great"

"Yeah, you should go watch the game. It's going to be on Sunday. You should bring Harry. Although he doesn't seem to like me..." he says remembering the last time the two talked. Itv was on the night of the accident. Harry was really rude to him.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. He was really rude to you"

"You don't have to apologize for him . He just can't do that with you, it's unrespectful"

"It's not that big deal"

"And what about Mandy, is she a big deal?"

"What??"

"Well, I heard you two had an argument because of Harry"

"Yeah she doesn't like our relationship...but what's the point?"

"Don't you think Harry is interfering too much on your friendship?"

"No.."

"Think about it Katy: first you had an argument with your best friend because of him, then he is rude to me, you guys break up, you hang out one night with me, and week later you are back with him and stop talking to me. I bet he told you told you to stay away from me."

"He hasn't!"

"Gosh Katy, are you blind? Why can't you see? Harry has dominated the relationships you once had. I am pretty sure all your friends are his friends"

"Well, yeah...but that's because we hang out together..."

"I give up. You know what? You want Harry. So stay away from me please. I will just say something for you because I care about you: Harry is going to break your heart. You guys don't have a future"

"You don't know anything about us!!" I say

"Goodbye Katy" he says and leaves me.

He knows nothing! Harry and I are perfect for each other. I am trying to convince myself but his words are making me desperate. And the fact that loosing Harry makes me desperate, makes me even more desperate. How come had I become so dependent of him? I look at my cell phone. It's 3 pm. I rush to his apartment.