So what(Pink)

Katy's pov

"Here" the bartender gives me my third shot I drink and look around. The pub is crown. There are some guys in the corner of the bar watching a game at the TV, there are a lot of groups of friends having happy hour at the tables, there are some people playing pool in the other corner of the pub and there are a lot of people like me, having a drink alone at the bar. Are these people drinking for the same reason I am? Most of them are wearing their work clothes. They might had a bad day at the work. I swing my hips in the rhythm of the song that is playing. I am proud of myself, I've never went to a pub to drink alone, I've been here for a half an hour and I am just enjoying myself. It's fun to drink, think and observe. I ask to the bartender a cocktail. The huge guy that was sitting by my side leaves and I see a familiar face sitting one sit from me.

You got to be fucking kidding me! The familiar green eyes locks on mine. I laugh. He laughs

"Drinking because your girl broke your heart?" I ask him joking

"Yes. And you?" Harry asks

"No, I don't have a girlfriend. I am into boys" I joke

He laughs. He is drinking a whisky.His hair is pulled back. His wearing a black jacket, black jeans and a White T-shirt. I still have no clue how he can look so hot wearing such a basic outfit.

"Like what you see?" He asks

I laugh and roll my eyes. "You've followed me here?" I ask. If I hadn't drink, this would be the first thing I'd ask him.

"Nop. Meeting you here was a coincidence"

"The universe is ironic, isn't it?"

"Yeah. But I think we both just wanted to get drunk alone after what happened, and considering this is the closest pub from Doug's, it was quite predictable our meeting."

"Yeah. You left the house right after I did? "

"No. I spend 20 minutes lying in the bed and then I decide to come here. This is my first" he says potting to his glass

"Well, I've had three shots so far"

"Wow" I laugh.

The bartender gives me my cocktail. I take a sip.

"Let me guess, sweet kiss?" Harry asks referring to my drink

"You remember"

"Of course I do. It's your favorite drink. I remember the first time you drank it at a party we went together in a big house"

"Yeah, I remember that. It was on that party that I've meet Judy, Alex and Zach"

"It feels like ages ago"

"It does" I smile" I remember I was nervous when we went to the dance floor because I had never danced before." I admit

"Really?" Harry asks surprised.

I nod

"I didn't know. You always danced so well that I thought you had a lot of experience"

"Nop. But I like dancing." I say still swing to the song's beat.

"You are good at it. And you have already caught someone's attention." He says looking to a spot behind me.

I turn around, there is a guy looking directly at me. "It's nothing" I say to Harry.

" The guy might just have looked at me"

"No, he's been looking at you since we started talking."

I bite my lips nervous. The last thing I need is someone flirting with me now. The guy is cute, but this is not the right time. This night is just me, myself and I. Well, now that Harry is here I don't know if I will be able to be by myself anymore.