Underdog(Jonas Brothers)

Katy's pov
"Where is the coffee?" I ask my mom
"It's already in your cup"
"Oh thaks"
I say and eat my cereal quickly.
"Don't eat so quickly.We have time"my mom said looking at the cloock"You still have 20 minutes"
"I know I just want to train as much as I can. It's my last training before Winsford. Unless..."
"Don't"
"What? I was just thinking maybe I could train after work"
"No"
"What? Why?"
"We have a dinner to go.A friend of your father.I've told you that last week"
"Oh right. I can train on Saturday morning"
"Katy I think you are training too much"
"Too much? Training is never enough !I've been so busy working and studing that I don't train like I used to anymore"
"Okay.I am just worried Katy"
"Why?"
"When was the last time you go out with a friend?"
It's been so long...I don't remember anymore
"You should go out. Relax. Distract. I don't know. I am just worried. Maybe you can call Mandy"
Mandy. No way. Our last talk was not really friendly. I haven't even think on what I am going to say to her at school.I don't even know if I want to talk to her...
"Mom I can deal with my social life. "I say looking at the clock "We better go"
***
"Have a good evening sir" I say to a client as he left the beckery
"Thank God it's Friday!" Harry says
"Yeah" I say not really exciting
"Oh cheer up baby! It's weekend!! What are your plans?" He asks
"I have a boring dinner of my parents' friend today," he picks his cellphone to see something "tomorrow I am going to train in the morning and then I am heading to Winsford"
"Oh you have a competition right?"
I nod
Molly comes out of the kitchen
"Hey I've just did a delicious cook.You guys want?"
I nod and enter the kitchen.