They don't know about us (One direction)

Harry's pov
"She is living with you?" Chad asks surprised
"Yeah" I answer as I eat my launch at school.
"Wow! That is, I mean, whoa!" Alex says
"Alex always knows what to say" Zach jokes "Since when, Harry?"
"Well I told you guys when she showed up Saturday after the party. She was tired and crying and I say it was okay for her to stay."
"And she did stay. It's already Tuesday"
"Yes, I wasn't expecting that, but I can't say that I don't like it"
"Well, that is great for you two" Judy says" I'm just...surprised. I thought I'd never seem you dating. And you two are dating for..."
"More than 3 months"
"Well you two are fast" Alex says playfully
Fast. I think. He has no idea that we just kiss each other. I laugh

***

"I didn't know you relationship was that serious" Nick says
"Harry is a fast guy" Will jokes" It's easier when she is sleeping by your side. Every night" he laughs
"You better watch your mouth!" I say" she is my girlfriend and you better respect her"
"Sorry man. I didn't mean to disrespect her" Will says
"Let's just take a breath and keep the rehearsal. We have a show on Saturday"
"Okay I just need some water" I say and leave the band room and walk to the kitchen where I find Katy making her a tea
"So how is the rehearsal?" She asks
"Fine"
She kisses me "I'm going to study in the room. Then I'll probably sleep early because I have practice before school"
"We are going to rehearsal until late so good night baby"
I come back and we rehearsal until late.
It's been a good phase for the band and now that we have a new manager things seems to get better and better.
Garry had booked some shows for us and he want us to write some songs. I'm really exciting! I can see myself being a professional musician after I graduate. I know I'm thinking big but we can do more shows! And we can record an album!
I keep dreaming while I sing.