Chapter 16

Howdy my favorite gargantuans.
😐😐
I don't know why I said that but it seemed fitting.

Hello, earthlings.
We have decided to have pity on your dirt planet and not blow you all to smithereens if you vote, comment and share this book.
50 votes a day keeps the aliens away.
( ̄. ̄)( ̄. ̄) hit that button!

๏︿๏๏︿๏๏︿๏ make a wattpad writer happy.

This chapter is dedicated to these amazing people who have made me believe in myself even without them trying.

@HollyShmit
@Snxoxoxo
@djdiamond1738
@Teefreako
@Beautifulmind2002
@Anne_cutie7.

If I forgot to mention your name, I'm terribly sorry and just know that just by you taking time out of your precious lives to read my book, you. Mean the world to me.
Xo Xo.

All the good girls go to hell
But you're not a good girl, so you're safe my sweet.

I fist my fingers, it's been a week since the incident, aunt Layla got me a new phone and yet, this stalker person is still able to access me.

I want to cry, scream and hurt someone at the same time.
I feel so helpless, this reminds me of the time I really pissed off max .

'I hear Marty's getting out today'
Grey says to the old lady beside us, patting my hair slightly.

She laughs a Shrill, loud laughter.
'wonder how Maxie's taking it, one less punching bag, what do you think Jonathan'

Jonathan is her dead husband,  she claims she still sees him though. Who am I to say otherwise. I saw my parents everyday for two years.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
Max comes thundering down the hall, with his torture partner Matilda, the stocky built German woman who's sole pleasure was tormenting the patients of the asylum.

'You, come here'
She yells at the topic of our discussion, Marty. A 25 year old law student that lost it after an overdose.

He was certified clean by the doctors and was to be released today, he was also a major source of Max's demented pleasure.

I saw max holding a big needle. I frowned, if Marty was going to be released, there'd be no need for sedatives... Unless......

I didn't think, I just acted, running towards them and calling his name. The first thing I saw was Max's furious gaze before he back handed me and decided to plug the needle in my neck, with all the painful force he could muster.

I was on probation then, they stopped considering me for release, I was isolated and all the other nurses and staff said nothing, did nothing.

I could never decide if it was because they hated me too or they were just too scared of max. He was head nurse after all.

I was alone, hungry and helpless for a week in isolation. No one to talk to, nothing except pills and horrible food. Crazy people don't have taste buds right?.

This time would be different. I have friends now, I have family.

My phone beeps, alerting me of a new message.

No one can save you from this, no one can save you from me and no one can save you from yourself. You caused this. This is all you.

I shut my phone down quickly, trying to calm the erratic beating of my heart.