Chapter 2

Lisa's P.O.V
  We have an award show coming up and we're going to be dancing our two most liked songs from our album. 'Don't know what to do' and 'kill this love'.

"Go take your seats before the show starts" someone came into the room and reminded us we bowed as we started heading outside to take our seats.

We sat down as Got7 was already on stage dancing and I obviously cheered because my best friend Bambam is on stage, all of a sudden I see myself on the jumbo screen.

My Unnie's laughed and hit my shoulder except Jisoo she was trying to balance a water bottle on her shoulder.

"WOW WHAT A PERFORMANCE BY GOT7 now please welcome on stage BANGTAN!!!" The announcer said and we payed total attention to the stage, we live the moves there performance there songs you know.

My eyes kept drifting to that one person. Jungkook. "Ooo look Lalisa looking at her man" Chae said and I rolled my eyes.

  "It's just a duet guys" I said and the scoffed. "But our of all the boy idols in our company they had to choose someone from Big hit" Jennie said and to be honest she had a point.

  "Plus They choose the idol that your most shipped with during the Kpop community" Jisoo said and Wow my Unnies have a great point.

"Ladies your on stage next please head backstage" we did as told and Headed backstage I'm excited it been a while since an award show.

  We went on stage and performed our two most liked songs and clearly nailed it.

"We were awesome up their we deserve an award for spiciest dance moves" Rosè said as we were in our assigned room after the show changing back to our normal clothes.

"OMG WE SHOULD CELEBRATE!!!" Jennie said showing her funny smile. "CHICKEN, CHICKEN!!!" Jisoo started yelling we laughed.

We finished changing into our normal clothes again and we're heading out to go eat chicken but I stopped them. "I need to go use the bathroom" I said "want me to come with you it's an Unisex bathroom" Rosè said but I shook my head no and headed to go use the bathroom.

  I entered and went into one of the stalls I then here someone else come in definitely a boy as I look under the stall and see the persons shoes.

  "Yeah my boss is making me do Bambam I have no choice" Sounds really familiar where have I heard this voice.

"Hold up Bam let me put you on speaker because I'm goin to wash my hands".

"Listen Jungkook..." SO ITS JUNGKOOK!?
"Lisa isn't that bad her and her group are actually dominating the charts like you guys are.

So there talking about me I'm going show Bambam a piece of my mind later.

  "I don't care why did they have to choose me to combine with her, is it because I'm from Bts one of the most famous band groups in the world, is her company really that desperate to get fame" Jungkook said.

Suddenly anger rose in me and I acted on my own kicked the stall door open. "Wow good to know that Jungkook and my best friend are talking shit about me over the phone" I said approaching him as he backed away till his back hit the wall.

"Lisa is that you?!" I heard Bambam over the phone, but I didn't care my main person was Jungkook.

I pinned him against the wall "Sorry I'm such a disappointment of a partner, and I'm not desperate it's called being told what to do by your boss, I wouldn't be working with you if it wasn't for him" I said and he smirked.

"If I knew you were like this Lisa I wouldn't have said those things" he said and came closer to my face. Wow guess I got my self a flirt boy.

"Hello guys I'm still here?" We heard Bambam said and I just realized Jisoo is going to scream at me and knowing my Unnie's they might ditch me.

"I have to go!" I said and pushed Jungkook because he was blocking my only way out. I ran outside the building and saw that the Blackpink van was gone.

"Oh it's Blackpink Lisa" I heard and turned to the voice and it was Bts Jin. I bowed "Hello Sunbae" I said "Ah no formalities please" he said and I nodded I look to the side and there was Jimin and Namjoon.

"Aish were is this Kid we told him to hurry up" Namjoon said and I saw Jungkook run towards them I roll my eyes.

"Sorry I'm late hyungs" he said and then turned to me with a smile. "Oh it's my new partner Lisa, you look lost." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

Is this the same guy I had a conversation a while ago?

"It's Just My Unnie's left to go get Chicken" I said "Ooo hays tuff" Jimin said and I nodded.

"I guess I'll be on my way I'll haul a cab" I said and was going to turn but Jin grabbed my hand.

"We can't let a princess like you go home alone, we'll offer you a drive this once" He said and I smiled. "Are you sure it's fine?" I ask they nodded and pulled me in there van.

I entered and all the members looked shocked. Wow I'm in Bts van if my Unnie's were here they will sit next to There biases, of course my bias is the one and only

Taehyung. But I sat next to Jungkook ughhh

"So Lisa how does it feel to partners with Jungkook" Namjoon asked and I gave Jungkook a glare and he glared back.

"It's ok" I said and faked a smile obviously they can tell but they shook it off.

We finally made it in front of my dorm, no one was inside because the lights were off. I got off the car. "Thanks for the rides I appreciate it" I said getting off the car.

Jungkook's P.O.V
So this is where she lives

A/n
Thanks guys for the support

A/n Thanks guys for the support