Chapter 13

(Mostly Lisa's P.O.V)
Lisa's P.O.V
I woke up and I was in a hospital bed I opened my eyes and sit up form the bed "What happened?" I said as I got off the bed I was still in my clothes no IV needles in me so I'm guessing that passing out wasn't bad.

"Jimin said he was calling Jungkook to go play basketball together but he said Jungkook wasn't answering the phone so he went to go pick him up at the dance studio and saw you and Jungkook...." Jennie stopped mid sentence.

"Me and Jungkook what?" I said wanting her to continue her sentence. "You and Jungkook were Just sweating so much that we were worried" she said with an awkward smile, I knew she was lying but I just didn't care anymore and dropped it.

"Wait why did you take me to a hospital I only passed out" I said "well we just came a few minutes ago actually BTS took you here they were worried about you so we came" she said.

"Wait Jungkook's here too" already heading out the door. "Wait Lisa!" Jisoo said but I already out. I went around asking nurses about Jeon Jungkook but no results I then see Yoongi outside a door.

I ran to him out of breath "Is Jungkook in there" I said "Yeah why__" I didn't let him finish his sentence before rushing in.

He was there in his dancing clothes looking out the window, I just stared at him watching as the light reflected off his face, I was to busy looking at him that I didn't even notice he was in front of me.

"Lisa you ok?" He said and I snapped out of it "Yeah But we never got to practice" I said not looking at him. "Well at least your ok" he said and suddenly stepped forward and leaned in and kept leaning in I leaned in as well and......

"LISA!"

I shoot my eyes open I was dreaming about me and him___ Ahhh no. "JUNGKOOK!!!" Was the first thing I yelled out loud. "You want to see him?" Rosè said and I wasn't sure but I managed to nod my head yes.

She lead me to her room where I saw Jungkook on the bed with his eyes closed, Rosè has already left leaving me alone in a room with him.

I sat down on the bed and just looked at him  I reached my hand out to play with his hair but he grabbed my wrist and sat up and pulled me closer, he looked me in the eye then let go and backed away.

He been doing this since a week ago at his dorm what's going with him he leans closer and hen backs away like make up your mind.

"Are you ok?" He said and looking around not in my eyes though. "Yeah and you?" I said as the atmosphere then got awkward between us.

"I'm good" he said and then we both didn't look at each other all of a sudden we both received a text notification.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I got a notification and so did she so we both took out our phones to check.

Manager
Take Lisa on a date and make it seem real and obvious fans are having suspicions DO IT IN AN HOUR take her to a place that will be reasonable for a date

I sigh but then I here Lisa snort laughing I smile as I look up at her. "What's so funny?" I ask. "Nothing it's just Bambam send me a picture of himself and then said get well" she said and my smile faded.

"What about you what message did you receive?" She asks I look at the time it's 10:06pm I have an hour to get ready "nothing I just have to take you out" I said and she looked at me confused.