Chapter 3

Lisa's P.O.V
I was lying there scrolling threw Instagram I should update, suddenly I herd the front door open and Jisoo yelling from the living room.

I got out of the room and saw a bag of Chicken on the table. I was just going to grab it and go to my room "LISA!!!" They yelled and I mentally cried.

"Yes" I said "Please tell me that was the BANGTAN car" Jennie said and the other two rolled their eyes. "Jennie stop being ridiculous why would Bts ever be in front of our dorm" Chae said and I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Guys Jennie's right" I said and they all turned to look at me with a look. "Wait your saying Bts was in front of our DORM!!!" They all yelled.

Jisoo was angry cause she was wrong and Jennie was happy Rosè was in a state of shock.

"Wait how did you know they were in front of our dorm Lisa?" Chae asked me. "They kinda took me home" I said and their eyes widened.

"WHY WOULD YOU LET SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN YOU KNOW HOW MANY ROOMERS THAT CAN START!!!" They all just started and yelled at me.

"Well FIRST OF ALL Three of my Unnie's decided to leave me while I was in the bathroom and no other way of getting home" I said and they looked disappointed in themselves.

"Sorry to end the conversation but I have Chicken to eat" I said taking the bag and walking into my room.

I threw myself on the bed and started eating my Chicken whole going back to scrolling on Instagram. Then I saw some
Thing I didn't want to see.

Liskook_123
I'm not sure but I was walking past Blackpink dorm and I saw what I'm positive was the Bts van

I shot up from my bed what do I do I said to myself as I started to walk around the room worried. Wait me and Jungkook are having a duet soon I can just tell people I had dance practice with him.

I threw myself on the bed again. Why Jungkook out of all people to be partners with and the worst part our new dance is going to be kind of like a love, sexy theme.

*Ding*

I got a message on my phone I groaned and grabbed it to see.

Unknown
Hey just a reminder we're having a photoshoot tomorrow

Lisa
Uhh who's this?

Unknown
Oh wow

Unknown
The jerk from the bathroom

I thought about it and anger rose in me

Lisa
JUNGKOOK HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER!!!

Jerk
Awww you remember me, oh and Bambam gave it to me

Lisa
I'm going to block you

Jerk
You can't we're partners remember

Lisa
Doesn't mean I need your number

Jerk
Yes you do we need to know when to meet up

I still need to confront Bambam and yell at him for talking trash behind my back and for Giving JERKOOK MY NUMBER.

Jerk
Hey do you have anything right now

Lisa
No but why ask?

Jerk
We should practice

Lisa
Practice?, The dance is in 2 months

Jerk
I meant for the photoshoot we have tomorrow

Lisa
We don't need to I'm naturally born to look awesome in pictures

Jerk
Ok?

Lisa
Well this is the end of our conversation BYEEE JERKOOK

Jerk
What!?

I put my phone away and turned on the Tv. And eat my chicken in peace the first thing the new reporter said.

Lalisa Manoban Blackpink is dating one of the Bts members this image was taken from earlier today of Lisa getting of in front of her dorm as the Bts van drove away.

I turn of the Tv. And sigh I then get a call fro. My boss

Oh shit

A/n
I REALIZED I NEVER POSTED CHAPTER 3!!! Here you go sorry so much guys

A/n I REALIZED I NEVER POSTED CHAPTER 3!!! Here you go sorry so much guys